Hey my fortnite on Xbox one won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe...

Discus and support Hey my fortnite on Xbox one won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My sons fortnite won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe corrupted I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck have tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelly_414, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Kelly_414
    Kelly_414 Guest

Hey my fortnite on Xbox one won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe...

My sons fortnite won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe corrupted I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck have tried epic games they say to contact Microsoft which I am struggling to do and I have a son here how is going crazy that he can’t play? Please help

:)

Kelly_414, Nov 9, 2022
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Anche a voi fortnite non si avvia? *Mod Translation: Even to you fortnite not start? *

Hey there!

Thanks for keeping us updated with your reply. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Fortnite not launching and crashing.

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article. “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during
    gameplay
    ” and see if that helps.

Try this out and let us know the results.

Hope this helps a bit more.
  3. NLbawz Win User

Purchasing issues

Hey,

Fortnite uses it's own virtual currency named V-Bucks.

You should be able to purchase V-Bucks with your Xbox currency and with those V-Bucks purchase in-game items on Fortnite.
  4. InoportunoG Win User

Fortnite

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Why Does My Game Keep Crashing????!!!

Hey there Doug!

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the issue with Fortnite not continuing game play and crashing.

I recommend to try the following troubleshooting article. “My Xbox One game won’t start or freezes during
    gameplay
    ” and see if that helps.

Try this out and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps out!
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hey my fortnite on Xbox one won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe corrupt can’t seem to get help anywhere and my son is going crazy that he can’t play please help 🙄😊

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Kelly_414

If the game is currently installed right now, please delete it and disconnect all the USB accessories (like a steering wheel, external hard drive, etc)

Once you do that, please do this:

1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.

Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.

3. Plug the console power cable back in.

4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

After that, try to remove and re-add your profile on the console.

In case you need it, here's how to remove and re-add:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

**Make sure to know the email and password for all the profiles added on the Xbox

Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try downloading the game again
Thema:

1. Hey my fortnite on Xbox one won’t update it says the item you are trying to use maybe... - Similar Threads - Hey fortnite won’t

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  9. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out: It will not let me sign in a56329dd-eff9-4a91-a3cf-cb9faf6f3840
  10. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b