Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

Discus and support Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OratileMadumo, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna run. i tried running troublesshooter then it say incompatibe
    program, so I try running it with compatibity option which is Windows 7 but still it doesn't run.

If anyone has the knowledge on how to resolve this problem it will be highly appreciated

:)

OratileMadumo, Mar 16, 2020
  2. mareledanut Win User

Hi, can you elaborate the issue? Is the game showing an error or it just doesn't react when you try to start it?
  3. XBF Lance J Win User

problems with bingo game

Hey Xbox Gamers!

Since this is a fairly old post and OP hasn't responded, I will be locking down the thread. If anybody has any questions or issues in regards to MS Bingo or any other MS casual game, please create a new post. Someone from our great Xbox Community will be
    more than happy to assist you! Cheers :)
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

hotmail to outlook

Hey there

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forums

This thread is running a little old now, so it is best to ask a new question on a new thread. Now, by running a translation onto what you have said. I think it would be best that you post your question in an Xbox forum that is suitable for your language.
    Please navigate to the Xbox forums directory, and select a forum for your local language so you get the best help possible in regards to your issue.

I hope your issue is resolved soon

Regards,
  5. G17Anthony Win User

Hey i have question

Why that my channel so yeah
  6. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Hey i have question

then you should report and block them.
Thema:

1. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run. - Similar Threads - Hey Community question

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Hey Community I was hacked a while back and the perpetrator changed my gamertag to an...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Community I was hacked a while back and the perpetrator changed my gamertag to an...: So I was hacked and my name got change but I'm afraid someone will report my name and I'll get banned but xbox support is no help. Is there a way I can change it for free as I don't really want to...