Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old...

Discus and support Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Whenever I try to log in with my new account it says that I have to log in with my other account which I don't use. I am logging in on a PS4 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Liam Patric, Aug 26, 2022.

1. Liam Patric
    Liam Patric Guest

Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old...

Whenever I try to log in with my new account it says that I have to log in with my other account which I don't use. I am logging in on a PS4 and Minecraft by the way.

:)

Liam Patric, Aug 26, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old Microsoft account

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

Unfortunately, the Microsoft account only has linked social media accounts, game accounts such as ubsoft, epic games, psn, are done in reverse, that is, the platform account is linked to the microsoft account, and microsoft does not have access to accounts owned by other companies.

In your case, only playtstation can help in this process since microsoft has no access to the process or the information.
  3. carlymcleod Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

I just bought Minecraft on my ps4 account and when I went to log in, it said that my Microsoft account is already connected to a PSN account. How do i unlink a Psn account from my Microsoft account
    Yes
  4. KatryanaJazmin Win User

How do i unlink a ps4 account from my Minecraft account?

Hey there! So I was hopeful that this would solve my problem but unfortunately it did not. I tried to unlink like it said in the form that you COPIED AND PASTED, but to no luck. If someone can reply with how to unlink a ps account, i didnt recently link
    this account it must have been from when i was in middle school/ highschool on an account I no longer use. How do I unlink my minecraft/ microsoft email from a psn account I no loner use?
  5. JClarke1JC Win User

Forgot email address linked to PSN/Minecraft

Do you know if it's possible to unlink my PSN and Microsoft account? Minecraft's website says you can only link it once which is really bad news because now I am left unable to play Minecraft online. This could all be solved if I could just make a new Microsoft account and link it to my PSN
  6. Benicio Borgatto Win User

i cant log with any account that i own in my ps5, it says “oops this account is allready connected” “log with your previous logged account” help

ok so that day i unlinked my account because i was trying to log in an alt account but i couldnt for some reason , then i created another psn account for my other account and logged in whilst my main account was unlinked . I left home with my alt logged on and my main unlinked . Then i came back home and i couldnt log in my main . 1 week ago i unlinked my alt from my alt psn account trying to log in my main psn account with my alt . But in a matter of seconds of unlinking my account and switching psn , it said it was allready connected even that i unlinked . I can still log on xbox app and minecraft on my phone
Thema:

1. Hey Microsoft, I was wondering how I could possibly unlink my psn account from my old... - Similar Threads - Hey Microsoft was

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey Microsoft Can you Help Me?: So my xbox broke a while ago but im trying to get my roblox back and since my xbox is broken i cant get my information and i cant get a hold of roblox support Please help!...
  4. Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft and all of a sudden it’s saying I don’t...: Just like the question says, but I migrated around when the migration first started, and today I decided to play Minecraft only to find out that they don’t recognize my account as one that owns...
  5. Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Mr Microsoft ... Please add Def Jam Fight For New York to the backwards compatability...: Def Jam F.F.N.Y Has to become backwards compatible with the Xbox X ... please make this happen Mr Microsoft..... 71e76ffc-141c-4d7b-96da-fe9eb52b4e1b
  6. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921
  7. Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you please add sonic & sega all-stars racing.: It was my childhood back in 2011 and I really want to play it again to remember the memories I had with the game and also to play as banjo and kazooie considering I played it on my iPad....
  8. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...
  9. Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft...: Hey I’m having issues that says you cannot play realms because of how your Microsoft account is set up. I made everything allow like add friends and play online but it keeps saying that. What...
  10. Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account: Hey I lost my info(Gmail and password) to my old Microsoft account but I got the original Xbox it was made on I can tell you the gamer points the games I played on it if any of that helps....