Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays

Discus and support Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays this is one of my favorite games unfortunately i dont have a mic atm but if thats ok hmu i need the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kydthunder1985, Dec 16, 2014.

  1. Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays


    Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays

    this is one of my favorite games

    unfortunately i dont have a mic atm but if thats ok hmu i need the last stand acheivements but we can play hunter or better yet Infiltration which is a better challenge see if we can first run(no retries) all the levels on realistic

    im a slow methodical worker i try to go full stealth and use no guns no mark and execute no unnecesary gadgets no shooting lights

    if you down let me know ill be on later around 9pm (west coast)

    :)
     
    Kydthunder1985, Dec 16, 2014
    #1
  2. FUZZYWOLFBOY
    FUZZYWOLFBOY Guest
    Looking to start a clan...

    hey guys im 13 and mature looking for anyone with xbox one who plays fifa 14 ultimate team, pro clubs or co-op seasons Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays :) add me and send a message if you do thanks guys Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays :)
     
    FUZZYWOLFBOY, Dec 16, 2014
    #2
  3. PBL187x
    PBL187x Guest
    Duke Nukem 3D

    Does anyone still play this classic? I've got a fondness for co-op mode on it, don't mind Dukematch-ing it either Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays :) hands up who still plays this timeless classic
     
    PBL187x, Dec 16, 2014
    #3
  4. TheLegendOfTaki Win User

    New Player

    Hey there! I'm still playing and love new friends! I haven't played co op with anyone yet, so if you'd be interested shoot me a friend request - or vice versa!
  5. Burst Axe Win User

    Smart Glass more then meets the eye!!!

    Anyone who wants to play regular co-op.
  6. joester1976 Win User

    Looking for Co Op players

    Same here I play during the day mostly and would like to play the co op missions. If anyone is still interested I would love to play the co op missions. I want to play through as Isaac then do the co op missions playing with carver.

    P.S. If I do play co op I like to play with out the devil horns. I think the devil horns ruin the experience. Not that the gun isn't cool, it is just to powerful and it requires no work to kill necromorphs.
  7. PMS Mz Chaos Win User

    Gamer Girl looking to play Sants Row the Third

    Hey I sent you a friend request :) I LOVE saints row the third and would love to play some co op :)
  8. SilentArcherFTW Win User

    Need someone to play Campaign with and get achievements!

    Anyone here still need to get the co-op achievements? I'm looking for anyone who still needs these.Feel free to leave me a message.
Thema:

Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays

Loading...
  1. Hey! LOVE TO CO-OP with anyone who still plays - Similar Threads - Hey LOVE anyone

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey I am having an issue with my Xbox controller on pc

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I am having an issue with my Xbox controller on pc: I have an issue where my controller after a unknown amount of time the light goes off and when I hit the xbox button it flashes like it has batteries installed it does not. I have tried another...
  10. Hey guys I love HALO AND make YOUTUBE VIDEOS! :)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys I love HALO AND make YOUTUBE VIDEOS! :): Hello my name is I love to play Halo ever since I started with Halo CE back in 2003. I also have a YouTube channel mainly for Halo content I try to produce as much as I can as I work a full...