Hey, lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360

Discus and support Hey, lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hosting Survival mode or something else. Age doesn't matter to me, everyone is welcome. Mic no need if you don't have one.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amonkirax, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Amonkirax
    Amonkirax Guest

Hosting Survival mode or something else. Age doesn't matter to me, everyone is welcome. Mic no need if you don't have one.

:)

Amonkirax, Nov 14, 2014
  2. Amonkirax
    Amonkirax Guest
    Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360.

If you want to play Survival mode or something else then add me. Everyone is welcome I don't care about age. +.+

Gamertag: Amonkira

Amonkirax, Nov 14, 2014
  3. SHMYA
    SHMYA Guest
    Minecraft friends

Hey just lookin for some people to play minecraft with only so much fun alone add me if u want!

SHMYA, Nov 14, 2014
  4. CrosScythe Win User

OFFICIAL: FRIEND REQUEST THREAD FOR BORDERLANDS 2

finally letf the ps3 platform for the xbox 360 and luv it but im lookin for a group to play BL2 with. i will start as maya for those lookin for a more support type player.
  5. JACKinDaBox60 Win User

Looking for new firends to play Battlefield 3 ??

Hey Moose ! Im lookin for a canadian squad to play with fairly new at bf3 but played 2 and im an oldschool socom player anyway just lookin for a couple of people to casually play with if yer interested friend request me.
  6. corsev Win User

looking for xbox live friends

hey im lookin for non modder an mature players 2 play gta 4 with add me
  7. Silverdoom12 Win User

Looking for current people playing Minecraft!

hey im part of a big minecraft commutaty and im always lookin forword to new people so yea if thats what your lookin for send a friend request
  8. Myworld201235 Win User

Other minecraft friends

lookin to play minecraft with people
Thema:

1. Hey, lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Hey lookin players

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360.: If you want to play Survival mode or something else then add me. Everyone is welcome I don't care about age. +.+ Gamertag: Amonkira b6867822-39e5-48e4-8510-59686c141219