Hey just try playing my Xbox and I won't let me

Discus and support Hey just try playing my Xbox and I won't let me in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; until i update it but everytime I push I update button and it keep saying failed to update what else should I do? 06068ee7-f025-4261-bd1c-04548d5fe565 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eve Williams2, May 22, 2023.

1. Hey just try playing my Xbox and I won't let me

until i update it but everytime I push I update button and it keep saying failed to update what else should I do?

:)

Eve Williams2, May 22, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you trying to update the Xbox console itself or a game?

Also, if there is an error code or error message showing up, kindly let me know so I can check that as well, Eve. Thank you.
  3. Francia J. Win User

I'm trying to play bedwars on switch but it just won't let me

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Can I have the exact message prompt? This is to check what necessary steps we have to perform.
  4. Ihaslegs Win User

"Microsoft account does not exist" (Please help, I need it back ASAP)

Hey, I'm trying to, but it won't let me reply
  5. Crossbreaker114 Win User

cant register my new xbox one !!!,

i am also trying to register my xbox but it is just giving me an error saying "we couldnt register right now, try again later" .....?????
    I'm getting the same issue, and it won't even let me play online with my Xbox Live Gold account.
  6. ChedderSweg Win User

Can't download my profile (error: 801590E)

When I try to play halo reach on my Xbox one it won't let me connect to Xbox live for the 360 format. Help?
Thema:

1. Hey just try playing my Xbox and I won't let me - Similar Threads - Hey try playing

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...: Hi, I was trying to change my Xbox username but it's trying to charge me and I'm confused, I was told it was free for your first change but it's not letting me without paying, I haven't changed my...
  7. Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey whenever I try to run mine craft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out and...: [img] Hey whenever I try to run minecraft on my Asus laptop it continuously signs me out. The main issue is whenever I click sign in on the game to send me to the Microsoft account login then says...
  8. Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey my xbox account was suspended and banned for no reason and I tried calling them about it: I GOT BANNED AND SUSPENDED FOR NO REASON [img] 889be0f1-8fc5-4d18-87da-2ece9b975916
  9. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  10. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...: Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue... 2651ebc5-c769-409c-9ac5-88bf85c76481