Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them

Discus and support Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey my snowrunner dlc are not working what can I do to fix it f0df850a-9d40-45a0-ab31-f4746e4b9a78 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by James O'reilly1, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them

Hey my snowrunner dlc are not working what can I do to fix it

:)

James O'reilly1, Jan 28, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Please follow the steps below:

Go to “My games and apps” > Highlight the game > Go to “Manage games and add-ons” > Click the game icon > Make sure that all DLCs are installed from there.
  3. LHGxNATIVEx605 Win User

Games on Demand Catwoman DLC.

I just purchased this game from the dashboard and when i start up the game a message pops up saying download the catwoman dlc free. When i get finished downloading it is still locked. How do I fix this
  4. Francia J. Win User

Snowrunner DLC

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

That will depend on you. The SnowRunner - Premium Edition (Windows 10) includes the base game, as well as the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10). What you have purchased which is the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10) only includes the add-ons/dlcs on this screenshot and not the base game.

Make sure that the SnowRunner - Year 1 Pass (Windows 10) is installed on your end for you to access its item. On your Xbox App go to "The SnowRunner" then scroll down for you to see the year 1 pass, once you're on the product page, choose "Install this".
  5. Jonta b Win User

Can't download snowrunner

when I click on them it disappears and I get to the snowrunner page again
  6. GlennCutler Win User

Can't find a DLC game

I downloaded Grand Theft Auto from the Ultimate game pass. It's had been working fine and then it said that I'm not using the correct account that bought the game and then it disappears from my DLC all together and now its saying that I have to
    purchase it. How do I get it back?
    i was just curious.I bought the new ww2 DLC pack but do you know how i open them on the game,all i can find is the old boring games that came with the disc. I'm sure its similar to how you open DLC games on grand theft auto
Thema:

1. Hey just playing snowrunner and my dlc I have are saying there locked in game how do I get them - Similar Threads - Hey playing snowrunner

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  6. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out: It will not let me sign in a56329dd-eff9-4a91-a3cf-cb9faf6f3840
  7. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  10. hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...: ForzaHorizon5.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe Creation Time: 7/28/2023...