Hey. I’ve got a couple questions.

Discus and support Hey. I’ve got a couple questions. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my account was permanately suspended from Xbox Live Services. I filed a case review, but heres the complicated part. The case said I was banned for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoeMamaIsCute:), Oct 10, 2020.

1. Hey. I’ve got a couple questions.

So my account was permanately suspended from Xbox Live Services. I filed a case review, but heres the complicated part. The case said I was banned for Account Theft, Phishing, and Solicitation. This was not entirely true though. I apologized for this though,
    very afraid they would think I was switching up my story. So my main issue is this. How many case reviews are allowed per suspension? Because I have has very mixed reviews on this, and it seems absolutely nobody but enforcement knows for sure. I personally
    think the world would be a much better place if they had a call line. But thats just me. But anyways, does anybody know any department or person I can contact for further information on my case? Mine is quite complex. I misinformed enforcement, and they made
    a decision based upon this misinformation. Also, In my 7 years with that account, I have had 6 communication bans, all 24 hours long. So I know (or at least hope) that my history had little to no influence. Im not gonna go on a rant about how they run their
    system like other people, but i want you to know this situation frustrates and scares me. It scares me because i have such little information on something so important to me. I could have bought a car with the amount of money ive put into that Xbox. So again,
    any information would be a blessing for me.

:)

JoeMamaIsCute:), Oct 10, 2020
  2. JoeMamaIsCute:) Win User

Also I see threads on here where people do this exact same thing and only get 1-2 week account suspensions. My history is sparce, and no suspension I have ever had was longer than 24 hours. So that arouses my attention, as many people do the same thing
    and get punished differently. Me, being unlucky I assume. And also in the case review they said “We will not be lifting it AT THIS TIME” I capatilized it to ask. Does this mean anything? Or are they just saying that
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. JoeMamaIsCute:) Win User

Yes. But as i said, ive had mixed reviews on this from many agents. You are one who says i only get one. Also I am unsure of who to trust as, again, this question has mass uncertainty around it. It seems nobody knows for sure. Also you are ambassador.
    How would you be more well informed than regular support? No offense
  5. Smwutches Win User

Since they've upheld their decision, there's nothing else that can be done to get the account back. There's no other way to fight for that account. Start a new account and follow the rules.

Suspension length can vary based on severity of the situation and enforcement history. So some people who may have done a similar thing may have never been suspended before which is why they didn't get a permanent ban.

I can't pull up the links on the enforcement site right now since they're redirecting to the support pages, but they have pages on enforcement myths and information about submitting case reviews on the enforcement site. Case reviews are there so the enforcement
    team can look into the reason a person was suspended to see if they made a mistake and if the person did not do something to violate the code of conduct. If they investigate again and you did do something to violate the code of conduct, the ban is upheld.

"“We will not be lifting it AT THIS TIME” I capatilized it to ask. Does this mean anything? Or are they just saying that"

They're just saying that.
  6. JoeMamaIsCute:) Win User

Also. The enforcement site regards nothing. Whether its one or many. So that doesnt help me, as I have done some digging on the site and found nothing
Thema:

1. Hey. I’ve got a couple questions. - Similar Threads - Hey I’ve got

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b