Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not...

Discus and support Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t connect to online services 7cc91824-0363-46e1-9fd3-5010e2284a5c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Luke Bailey1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. Luke Bailey1
    Luke Bailey1 Guest

Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not...

I can’t connect to online services

:)

Luke Bailey1, Feb 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not my wifi and I’ve tried other games but I can’t connect to any online games any fixes or reasons why?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Currently, there is an ongoing service alert which is why you're experiencing the said issue. Don't worry because there is no problem with your account and this is already being worked on.

For more information and for you to track down the outage please check this link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  3. Leonardo Fernandes S Win User

Xbox Cloud gaming error

I’m with the same problem.

Was working normally until Friday.

Now I can only play Fortnite or games that don’t require gamepass.

I’ve been playing several gamepass games on xcloud.

Please help! Microsoft support can’t help , just “wait, let’s see if goes normal”
  4. Kuba231321 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

Any Idea if local coop (2nd controller) will be available on xcloud and when ?
  5. Ben P1DN Win User

Why does my Xbox crash when I try to play 4K native games?

Hey man,

I’ve been having the same problem, especially when I play Forza Motorsport or F1. I thought it was because the was using a racing wheel, but my game will freeze and crash when I play FarCry 6 as well.

I’m not sure why, it’s incredibly frustrating.

Did anything you do work?
  6. Kuba231321 Win User

XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

From what I read on the internet "couch-coop that's not possible unfortunately. Xcloud only supports one controller at the moment." So it is impossible to play games like It Takes Two with two people on one device on xcloud :( :(
Thema:

1. Hey I’ve been playing coop farcry 5 on XCloud and I can’t connect to any servers, It’s not... - Similar Threads - Hey I’ve been

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  6. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  7. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  8. Hey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey: All my accounts were suspended for no reason and 1 was banned for no reason and won't tell me why I would like to know. Why does Microsoft do this un suspend my accounts you suspended all my...
  9. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  10. Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I’ve never joined Fortnite crew but for some reason it won’t let me join I have the...: It won’t let me join even tho I’ve got the money in my bank 4dcf159e-e1c6-4210-9a6f-43eaeb81f67b