Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned.

Discus and support Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I do not deserve to be banned because of someone try to get me in trouble. e30afcee-3dca-4926-841a-38cc3bd38254 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Toure Evans, Apr 20, 2023.

  1. Toure Evans
    Toure Evans Guest

    Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned.


    I do not deserve to be banned because of someone try to get me in trouble.

    :)
     
    Toure Evans, Apr 20, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned.

    You would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com to see about submitting a case review. The enforcement team does not use the forums.
  3. [Farscape] Win User

    is there anyway to be unbanned for life?

    they never unban accounts, and as it has been 10 years the account will be locked forever.
  4. DanMen334 Win User

    Is there a possibility I that I could be unbanned?

    maybe the account can still be active but the name either they change it or ask you to do it to stick with it, you can make the attempt
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

    Is there a possibility I that I could be unbanned?

    Nobody in Support, nor the forums, has any jurisdiction over Enforcement issues.

    You would need to login at HTTPS://enforcement.xbox.com and if eligible file a case review

    If it is years ago, then there is nothing that can be done.
  6. Gravy_Spin Win User

    Is there a possibility I that I could be unbanned?

    Is there a way to get in contact with a Enforcement Team member? I remember back in the day you could.
Thema:

Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned.

Loading...
  1. Hey it there anyway that I could be unbanned. - Similar Threads - Hey anyway unbanned

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey I was wondering if there is anyway that my one year suspension can be applied

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I was wondering if there is anyway that my one year suspension can be applied: Hey I was wondering if there is anyway that my one year suspension can be applied.This suspension was due to old friend that reported me and this friend are no longer friends I don't know what he...
  10. Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey yall, is there anyway Ultimate spider man for the Original Xbox would be backwards...: It's been something I've had on my mind for ages!! And I really want to see it come to Xbox ones/SX/SS. And I guarantee many other people would wanna see it up on newer gen consoles. submitted...