Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360.

Discus and support Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If you want to play Survival mode or something else then add me. Everyone is welcome I don't care about age. +.+ Gamertag: Amonkira... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amonkirax, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Amonkirax
    Amonkirax Guest

If you want to play Survival mode or something else then add me. Everyone is welcome I don't care about age. +.+

Gamertag: Amonkira

:)

Amonkirax, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Amonkirax
    Amonkirax Guest
    Hey, lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360

Hosting Survival mode or something else. Age doesn't matter to me, everyone is welcome. Mic no need if you don't have one.

Amonkirax, Nov 10, 2014
  3. xlRiZA
    xlRiZA Guest
    Minecraft 360

Hey I'm lookin for anyone that wants to ever play minecraft just add my GT

xlRiZA, Nov 10, 2014
  4. CrosScythe Win User

OFFICIAL: FRIEND REQUEST THREAD FOR BORDERLANDS 2

finally letf the ps3 platform for the xbox 360 and luv it but im lookin for a group to play BL2 with. i will start as maya for those lookin for a more support type player.
  5. JACKinDaBox60 Win User

Looking for new firends to play Battlefield 3 ??

Hey Moose ! Im lookin for a canadian squad to play with fairly new at bf3 but played 2 and im an oldschool socom player anyway just lookin for a couple of people to casually play with if yer interested friend request me.
  6. corsev Win User

looking for xbox live friends

hey im lookin for non modder an mature players 2 play gta 4 with add me
  7. Tru Savage 36 Win User

Minecraft Gamers

Everyone here can add me I'm on both Xbox one and 360 currently working on a Minecraft wars map and lookin for people to join up its gonna be awesome
  8. LessonB Win User

Need Friends?

Hey guys I'll post here and others for adding friends. I just yesterday friday 6/23 got a 360 so I have zero friends to game with in Minecraft. If you want to meet up in game add me to your friends list. I'm an adult player lookin to just relax and build/farm/explore.

I usually play on Easy (on PC) just to get a little threat added to my games.

Be sure to add a msg as to what you're adding me for.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360. - Similar Threads - Hey I'm lookin

2. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  3. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  4. Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me get my Xbox account back I got banned and I was seeing if anyone can help me or something I need it back please and thank you....
  5. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  6. Hey, whenever I plug an external hard drive into my xbox one console I'm unable to open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, whenever I plug an external hard drive into my xbox one console I'm unable to open...: As it says in the question, whenever I plug in my USB external hard drive I'm unable to open games and apps, I'm looking for solutions and hoping I can find them here...
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. hey uh why did my account get suspended for no reason that i know of i'm really wondering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hey uh why did my account get suspended for no reason that i know of i'm really wondering: yea i got suspended but i' m not sure why all the sudden 376956c1-3d45-4131-b86a-4b39915419e8
  9. hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...: i'm currently in jamaica and want to purchase with my visa card but it shows me that I have to be in the united states to purchase I just would like to know how to make a purchase outside the U.S...
  10. Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?: Having trouble changing username 2049ff5d-a0cd-4bec-b298-2090bc5c0714