Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x.

Discus and support Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x. I need help finding an affordable capture card and microphone as well as any other... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NAH_YOLO, Nov 26, 2022.

1. NAH_YOLO
    NAH_YOLO Guest

Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x. I need help finding an affordable capture card and microphone as well as any other needed equipment such as a free video editing software. Thanks in advance..

:)

NAH_YOLO, Nov 26, 2022
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

From the sound of it, you want to record your gameplay for YouTube? The YouTube app does not have that option. The only way you could to that is to record your gameplay using either the record that option on the Xbox, or invest in a video capture device for your pc, which you can connect your Xbox to, so you can record the videos for YouTube.
  3. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Nah, I'm sorry but unfortunately we are not allowed to assist users in this action.

All the accessories you mentioned are not official accessories, however, I don't know if I understand correctly if you want to screen record youtube videos or record videos for youtube.

If you want to record YouTube videos, this process is not allowed as it violates content usage guidelines.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  4. Kalmarn Win User

The most memorable gaming moment of 2019.

Personal moments for me are getting 300k views on one of my YouTube videos, buying an Xbox One X and an Elite Series 2.

Also becoming an Xbox Ambassador and hoping that 2020 can be my big year for gaming.

Maybe see if I can afford a Series X??
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

How do you enable game and party chat in captures in the xbox siries S

Hi ThemisTK, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

The Xbox Series S uses the same system as the Xbox Series X, but, voice recording in video capture is not an enabled feature due to privacy concerns.

I hope this helps.
  6. user68874884383 Win User

Is it normal that my storm in warzone looks like this?

It‘s just the Storm and the shadows (i made also a post about this in microsoft community, video is also on my youtube channel) in Warzone. (i play on the xbox series x)
Thema:

1. Hey, I'm interested in recording youtube videos on my xbox series x. - Similar Threads - Hey I'm interested

2. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...
  3. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  4. Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me get my Xbox account back I got banned and I was seeing if anyone can help me or something I need it back please and thank you....
  5. Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old...: Hey so problem I'm trying to game share with my friend and i used the last switch on my old xbox i got a new one and no longer have my old one can i get a free switch? Because If not i think it's...
  6. Hey, whenever I plug an external hard drive into my xbox one console I'm unable to open...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, whenever I plug an external hard drive into my xbox one console I'm unable to open...: As it says in the question, whenever I plug in my USB external hard drive I'm unable to open games and apps, I'm looking for solutions and hoping I can find them here...
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. hey uh why did my account get suspended for no reason that i know of i'm really wondering

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    hey uh why did my account get suspended for no reason that i know of i'm really wondering: yea i got suspended but i' m not sure why all the sudden 376956c1-3d45-4131-b86a-4b39915419e8
  9. hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello! hey guys if i'm in jamaica and want to purchase game pass for pc how would i be able...: i'm currently in jamaica and want to purchase with my visa card but it shows me that I have to be in the united states to purchase I just would like to know how to make a purchase outside the U.S...
  10. Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?: Having trouble changing username 2049ff5d-a0cd-4bec-b298-2090bc5c0714