Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

Discus and support Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1 4472fd60-23aa-421b-9fd9-a0a91ae8471f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpuzzBuzz, Oct 21, 2020.

1. SpuzzBuzz
    SpuzzBuzz Guest

Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1

:)

SpuzzBuzz, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

How do i play games with keyboard and mouse on Xbox

Key board and mouse only work within games and apps that allow them. They are plug and play on xbox. When you enter a game or app that are compatible the mouse icon will show up. I use one for mixer and for playing on minecraft. The keyboard will not work
    in the home screen but will automatically work in minecraft. Some games you might have have to go into settings to activate. The only one I have used it on is minecraft so I dont have experience from other games.
  3. MossyOak124 Win User

Xbox one on screen keyboard

Hi main question how do i move the on screen key board
  4. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

lvl 54 need help with anor londo boss

I have only Gwynn to kill, but I'm not sure if I want to before really trying out a lot of covenants and PvP. Right now the board is nearly clear, and I have all the keys and shortcuts.
  5. FarSoup94165041 Win User

I need someone to play minecraft with

hi want people to play minecraft with on xbox 1 getting board playing on my own message me or add me
  6. SMOKES LOTA BUD Win User

hey want to play minecraft with me

hey i will definitely play with you
Thema:

1. Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only... - Similar Threads - Hey play minecraft

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  6. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out: It will not let me sign in a56329dd-eff9-4a91-a3cf-cb9faf6f3840
  7. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  8. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  9. Hey, lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360: Hosting Survival mode or something else. Age doesn't matter to me, everyone is welcome. Mic no need if you don't have one. aae2f9d9-a86c-48bc-9298-a835c57630fb
  10. Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm lookin for players to play Minecraft with on Xbox 360.: If you want to play Survival mode or something else then add me. Everyone is welcome I don't care about age. +.+ Gamertag: Amonkira b6867822-39e5-48e4-8510-59686c141219