Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

Discus and support Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask 44867cae-908f-4cd4-a89d-3c5af26945b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by samguede, May 31, 2023.

1. samguede
    samguede Guest

Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was...

Pls put lord of the rings conquest make it compatible im sure the developers wouldn't mind if you ask

:)

samguede, May 31, 2023
  2. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

Help me name this game

Uhm. It's either.. Lord of the Rings Conquest, Vikings Battle of Asgard or something like that.. The only game with mercenary for Xbox 360 are Mercenary 2: World in flame. To my knowledge after all. Hmm i honestly wish i could help you.
  3. Dictator Mayo Win User

Help me name this game

Lord of the Rings Conquest? That's all that comes to my mind.
  4. Flaming Pingu Win User

Old but active games?

pretty sure lord of the rings conquest got shut down
  5. Atomic Avery Win User

Can't Connect To EA Servers Help :(

We get the same error message when playing Lord of the Rings Conquest. Wish someone had an answer on here,
  6. ocelot20 Win User

Mercenaries 2 Connection Problem

These things happen. EA have shut down a load of game servers. Like Battlefield MC2 for the 360 I was planning on buying that again. Lord of the Rings Conquest online server was shut down not even a year after the game came out.
Thema:

1. Hey I want to play lord of the rings conquest but it's only for xbox 360 look that game was... - Similar Threads - Hey play lord

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  5. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  6. hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey when i sign into play fortnite it lets me sign in but directly after signs me out: It will not let me sign in a56329dd-eff9-4a91-a3cf-cb9faf6f3840
  7. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  8. Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with...: Hey, I've purchased xbox gamepass live, but I am not able to play Call of Duty online with it. Although on xbox page it says I should be able to play but I cannot. Can anybody please help me out...
  9. Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a...: Hey so I am currently using PC game pass to play Conan Exiles and im wondering is there a way to bring up Admin commands? Or i guess type commands? Im trying to use the keyboard on my laptop for...
  10. hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...: ForzaHorizon5.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe Creation Time: 7/28/2023...