Hey I wanna switch this Fortnite account over to my playstation but it's no allow me

Discus and support Hey I wanna switch this Fortnite account over to my playstation but it's no allow me in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its asking for the old account info witch is now this one and it's not allowing me to do much wit that 3f1fdec8-233a-494d-8d60-8ced302e65f1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gang Gang2, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Gang Gang2
    Gang Gang2 Guest

Hey I wanna switch this Fortnite account over to my playstation but it's no allow me

Its asking for the old account info witch

is now this one and it's not allowing

me to do much wit that

:)

Gang Gang2, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Gang Gang2 Win User

I have Xbox one that has my Fortnite account on it I want to switch it over to my playstation account buh it asking my old Microsoft email I changed previously into my current one so now only my old account get the security code and not my current account I'm trying to switch over
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You would have to contact Epic about support for PlayStation. Some things likely do not transfer between platforms.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Funguje fortnite na Xbox 360 (Fortnite on Xbox 360 works)

Hey there Henzo,

Unfortunately Fortnite is not available on the Xbox 360 Console.

Fortnite is only available on the following consoles/devices

• Xbox One
    • PC
    • Android
    • iPhone
    • PlayStation 4
    • Nintendo Switch
    • Mac
    I hope this helps!
  5. eduscxbox Win User

online game

This decision depends only of sony. Microsoft and Nintendo already allowed cross play.

On Playstation you have crossplay on some games like Fortnite and Rocket League, but sony do cross play on a per-game basis, instead of allowing it to the developers choice as nintendo and microsoft are doing, so not all games that have cross-play between Switch
    and Xbox will be available on Playstation.
  6. leo4459 Win User

My account is lost forever

I also known as [Mod Removed] i have lost my xbox account it was ldawe now i use this account it is my back up account. Xbox doesn't believe it's me, I have bought the Xbox, xbox 360, but not xbox one. They make me wanna switch
    to PlayStation. They take my account away i gave it to my cousin with the xbox360 Elite. That I bought at the future shop in Sarnia Ontario Canada. Me I just want my old Account back. Why xbox, why.
Thema:

1. Hey I wanna switch this Fortnite account over to my playstation but it's no allow me - Similar Threads - Hey wanna switch

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey MS Community, I have a question regarding to a game that doesn't wanna run.: I have been Playing this game called Mafia II for quite some time, i have finished the story but i still wanna play, jimmy's betrayal, Joe's adventures and the likes but the game doesn't wanna...
  10. Hey, Anyone wanna play some of the games i will list below?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, Anyone wanna play some of the games i will list below?: Just looking for people to play these games listed below. I am a 16 year old boy and play daily. GT: World of tanks Resident Evil 6 Resident Evil: ORC Halo Wars Dark Souls Minecraft Call...