Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

Discus and support Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Oddboy, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Oddboy
    Oddboy Guest

Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks

:)

Oddboy, Nov 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Oddboy

Try downloading the game remotely
    For this purpose please eject the disc, then download and configure the Xbox app in your phone
    Once configured go to the search tab > start typing Forza horizon 5 > select the result and tap the "download to console" button

Once installed, insert the disc and see if you're able to play the game
  3. DankMAMAXD Win User

Forza Horizon 5 not working and it's not visible by windows and microsoft store

Amazingly problem solved it self on its own, i got download notification about FH5 hotfix. It surprised me since FH5 wasnt visible by windows or xbox or microsoft store, soo i guess its all fine. Right now im in FH5 menu and it all smooth working.
  4. Blitz23 NZ Win User

hardware review

Will be interesting to see but I hope it gets reviewed on its own merits. PS4 didn't get reviewed in comparison to anything else.

As for rumours of hidden hardware, can't see it happening. I'm happy with what is on offer but hey, if its true then I won't complain :)
  5. FinnGiant Win User

Fallout 4 wont load

Well, it doesn't seem to think there's any game inserted at all. There is no little ring on the game icon to show its inserted, I think its problem is reading the disc, to begin with.
  6. mentrauz Win User

Can i convert Fh5 steam version to Microsoft store version ?

Hey.. ummm.... my neighbour owns FH5 on Xbox app pc... so can i take fh5 from him and run it on my computer?.. I own it on xbox app too soo ... will it wrk ?
Thema:

1. Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin... - Similar Threads - Hey got fh5

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  5. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  6. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...: This is what I got [img] c12830db-443d-4a60-86a2-567df8c4eacd
  9. Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...: I just recently got the Xbox series s, after setting it all up I tried to charge my phone and it didn’t work, I’ve looked everywhere for answers and I haven’t found any, some help would be nice,...
  10. Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got an enforcement saying I can’t stream or anything past 3 why is that when...: Idk what’s going on I have done anything wrong but yet I can’t stream or do anything after 3 why is that? 1389568f-4379-4493-9c25-667d393c7e1e