hey i haven't gotten a code for the warthog yet all tho i have halo 5
Discus and support hey i haven't gotten a code for the warthog yet all tho i have halo 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i haven't received my code yet 64c2f869-57bd-451b-afbe-566ddc5c5d3e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by limey1402, Jan 9, 2017.
Thema:
hey i haven't gotten a code for the warthog yet all tho i have halo 5
Loading...
-
hey i haven't gotten a code for the warthog yet all tho i have halo 5 - Similar Threads - hey haven't gotten
-
Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...
in XboX InsidersHey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments] -
Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?
in XboX InsidersHey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t... -
Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier
in XboX InsidersHey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments] -
Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.
in XboX InsidersHey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by... -
hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app
in XboX Insidershey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments] -
Hey Xbox!
in XBoX Games and AppsHey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and... -
Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?
in XBoX Games and AppsHey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9 -
Hey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...
in XBoX AccessibilityHey, I wanted to change my Xbox username but Its trying to charge me and I haven't changed...: Hi, I was trying to change my Xbox username but it's trying to charge me and I'm confused, I was told it was free for your first change but it's not letting me without paying, I haven't changed my... -
Hey, I've been communication banned and afterwards I haven't been able to talk in party or ...
in XBoX on ConsolesHey, I've been communication banned and afterwards I haven't been able to talk in party or ...: I haven't been able to talk in party or game chat since my communication banned ended. And for those people that say that it is still in effect, I can message people perfectly fine. I just don't...