Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

Discus and support Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Kid8967, May 14, 2023.

1. Kid8967
    Kid8967 Guest

Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor.

First request is an option for clothing wear, and it is a sash section. I decided this could be a good idea when i was trying to make my avatar look like Sun god Luffy, from the popular anime One Piece. My next request is an option for hats to be hanging by a string on an avatar back. I thought this could be a good idea while doing the very same thing that led to me coming up with my last request. If you have time for even getting to add these requests, I would be a blessing and would make my day so much better. Thank you and have a blessed day.

:)

Kid8967, May 14, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello there, this is Manuela!. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you

I understand you want to share more functionalities for the Xbox avatars
    When we want to share new ideas to the Xbox team the best way to do it is creating a post on the Xbox Insiders subreddit

You can know how to do it properly visiting the next link
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  3. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox original Avatars

Hello Morgan!

There are two Avatar apps in the store.

Xbox Original Avatars

Xbox Avatar Editor

Do you have either of these installed on your console?
  4. smileskybird Win User

New Avatars for the (X1)(Ideas)

Put in a request to EA to make Sims 3 or Sims 4 multiplayer and put it on Xbox 1. Even the Xbox 360 is better than the "avatar app" on Xbox 1. The way it shows your avatar in the Social section and when your in a party and on Dashboard. There's also World
    of Keflings an arcade game on 360 which has up to 4 players in multiplayer. I prefer the Xbox 360's avatar editor haven't touched the Xbox 1 avatar editor because it looks kind of boring the limited customization tools compared to the 360.
  5. John P_14 Win User

Can I request a symbol cane for my avatar, as I am a visually impaired gamer?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Although there isn't a specific way to request a symbol cane for your Xbox avatar, there are several potential possibilities you can take into account to customize your avatar and make it better reflect who you are as a blind player. One alternative is to utilize the Xbox custom avatar editor to design a unique avatar that captures your interests and personality. Using the editor, you may design a distinctive avatar that accurately portrays you by selecting from a choice of outfits, accessories, and props.

Another choice is to voice your opinion on the need for more inclusive and diverse avatar alternatives, such as symbol canes for gamers who are visually impaired, at feedback.xbox.com. Based on input from their community, Xbox might be willing to introduce more inclusive and varied avatar options.
  6. VesicaPiscis287 Win User

Pinball FX2 - Avatar Award - Robes not working

Unfortunately, that is a workaround that CANNOT work for me. I am unable to install Silverlight onto my Mac laptop, as it is incompatible. If the Internet Explorer on the Xbox itself had the option to use the Avatar Editor, that would be a great workaround....but
    that, too, needs Silverlight for the Editor to function. I shouldn't have to turn to another peripheral (i.e., SmarGlass) to be able to utilize the functionality of the Xbox Avatar Editor....

This is not exactly an isolated experience for Pinball FX2, either. Many games with Avatar awards are also having issues with their rewards not functioning properly. I will assume that this is just a low-priority issue for you, and that Xbox really has
    no interest in reworking their Avatar Editor software to be compatible with all gamer rewards. As small an issue as it is, it shows me that Xbox really has no interest in fixing problems for their customers, which makes my decision on what new generation
    game console to purchase that much easier.

Thanks for doing nothing at all with this issue for over a year....
Thema:

1. Hey!! I have two requests for adding a customization option on the Xbox avatar editor. - Similar Threads - Hey requests adding

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  6. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  7. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  8. Hey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey: All my accounts were suspended for no reason and 1 was banned for no reason and won't tell me why I would like to know. Why does Microsoft do this un suspend my accounts you suspended all my...
  9. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  10. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...