Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...

Discus and support Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox one and I purchased the game forza horizon 4 a little while ago and deleted it for space. Now I want it back but inserting the disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angel Jimenez2, Mar 14, 2023.

1. Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...

I have an Xbox one and I purchased the game forza horizon 4 a little while ago and deleted it for space. Now I want it back but inserting the disc doesn’t load up the game and I don’t wanna purchase the game in the Xbox store. What can I do so my game loads up?

:)

Angel Jimenez2, Mar 14, 2023
  2. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  3. Mister Cerb Win User

Forza Horizon- Disk Unreadable -.-

Hey there Try!

Just to be sure we understand the situation:

You're getting the disc unreadable error while trying to play Forza Horizon on your personal console (where the license is not hosted, because it's on your friend's console)?

Currently, there's an issue where Forza Horizon is getting Disc Unreadable errors. We're actively working with Turn 10 to get this resolved.

A solution that has worked for some is to perform a
    license transfer
    to the primary console.
    So (if you can) I suggest performing a license transfer to your personal console so you can have all of your licenses locally and give Forza Horizon a shot again to see if that yields better results. Remember
    that you can only perform a license transfer once every 4 months.

Let us know how that goes! ^_^
  4. Aprillia3114 Win User

Forza horizon 3

I have just purchased forza horizon 3 on line installed ok played it last night now wont play with or without disc have reset consol etc all my other discs and games play perfect .Is my disc faulty.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Forza Horizon 4 from XBONE to PC

Do you have Forza Horizon on a physical disc, or as a digital download?

Only digital downloads provide ownership for both systems.

Also as Ackis already mentioned, make sure you bought Forza Horizon 4 on the same account that you use on Xbox One and PC.

If you bought it on a different account that has your console set as "Home Console", all accounts on the Xbox One can play the game on that console, but not on the PC.

Only the account that actually purchased the game digitally can download it on Xbox AND the PC.
  6. Francia J. Win User

Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the game. How can I play the game with out buying it again

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

The issue can be with the disc or the console disc drive.

Please remove the disc on your console and then perform a powercycle on your console by following the steps below:

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

After that insert the disc again.

If the issue persist, please try inserting a different disc game to check if the same issue will occur.
Thema:

Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...

1. Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the... - Similar Threads - Hey forza horizon

2. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...: ForzaHorizon5.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe Creation Time: 7/28/2023...
  5. Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...: Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to play but in steam this game is on sale i buy it and install it on steam platform im login my xbox id it...
  6. Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...: I feel like we the car back from forza horizon 4. 42923c4c-9aa1-4265-8864-433eec652354
  7. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?: hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054
  8. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  9. Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together: So im about to download forza and my other frend plays on xbox can we play together 5ba6b902-52ae-41c3-98de-f5ef0a5e4f21
  10. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...