Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...

Discus and support Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I really need this one clip but since the bug it won’t let me delete old ones I don’t need e42f8eb7-6a56-42d9-8f7a-ccd401739101 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Grogu The Child, Apr 23, 2023.

1. Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...

I really need this one clip but since the bug it won’t let me delete old ones I don’t need

:)

Grogu The Child, Apr 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but it won’t let me delete ones that I don’t need

Hi Grogu!

Have you already tried to delete it from your Xbox app on mobile and Xbox console?

Please try to re-add your account from your console and try deleting it again there.

Note: Before doing these steps, please make sure that you know exactly the email address linked with your gamertag and the password to it so you can add the correct account again.

1. Remove account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. When you're finished, select Close.

2. Power cycle:
    Press and hold the Xbox power button for 10 sec until it turns off. Unplug the power supply for 30 sec. Plug it back in and turn it on again.

3. Add account:
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

Enter the email address for the Microsoft account that you want to add, and then select Enter.

If that didn't work, try to factory reset your console to refresh the system.
    Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? Please choose “Reset and keep my games & apps”
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Queued for upload

If there are problems with xbox live with too many people online it can sometimes cause problems with sending message, achievements unlocking or in your case problems with gamer clips. I had problems with gamer clips recently as well. Two of my clips
    recorded and uploaded but they were in low video quality and didn't have any sound. Another time I made a clip but it wasn't showing up in my recent captures list. Then a day or two later a notification popped up saying my clip was uploaded to xbox live.
  4. Gabbe70 Win User

DVR Not recording

i've this issue too. tried to unflag "allow dvr record (blahblah)" and now i can record clips saying "record that". no success with dvr. my 2 cents
  5. DavidRevill Win User

Upload Studio/ Game DVR Help!

I have NBA 2k14 and when I say "Record That" it pops up in the top right hand corner, but then it doesn't pop up at the bottom and the clip does not record. Also, when I snap game dvr I get an error using end clip now and infinite capturing after I finish
    using start clip now. I do not have any other games so I don't know if it is a game or hardware problem.
  6. P BRODAS Win User

Recording 4k game footage gets cut off now at random points (Xbox One X)

Gravewalker were you able to figure this out? I recently started having the same issue. except my clips don't record more than 10 , 15 seconds.
Thema:

Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but...

1. Hey I have recently started to record clips for my yt and now it says I have too many but... - Similar Threads - Hey recently started

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  10. Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently in october 6 and i did not receive anything.: Hey microsoft it was my birthday recently and i did not receive anything my birthday was on october 6 thank you. 99808c80-f966-4109-8871-71d12c035921