Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

Discus and support Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help me get the bardock dlc on series x please I am stuck 0de981b2-4d87-496f-b241-fcc3ab43c673 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by john brinkerhoff, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

Help me get the bardock dlc on series x please I am stuck

:)

john brinkerhoff, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get the bardock dlc for some reason please help me how do I get cause there is no reason pass 2 yet

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know what's the exact error when you're trying to install the DLC? Thanks!
  3. G17Anthony Win User

Hey i have question

Why that my channel so yeah
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Hey i have question

then you should report and block them.
  5. TTVDeltaXpro Win User

Hey i have question

Just block or remove him. And happy gaming @Anthonythezoroa
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Hey i have question

so the question is what?

best to report them via the appropriate channels, and block them.
Thema:

Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get...

1. Hey I have a question about the new dlc for kakarot so I have a series x and I can't get... - Similar Threads - Hey question dlc

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  4. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  5. Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works

in XboX Insiders
    Hey I got this question/problem and I don't know how it works: Hi, hey.. So I would like to buy some VBucks and I would like to buy them from the online xbox shop. https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/fortnite-fallen-light-pack/9n7c9fhdjp65 Will it be...
  6. Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft can you not add the Kinect Sports Rivals to the Game pass? (This question is...: Since the Kinect is dead now and you no longer support the Device can we not at least have the game that you have developed yourself with the game pass? It's just not worth our money!...
  7. Hey i have a question about the 3 month xbox live cards

in XboX Insiders
    Hey i have a question about the 3 month xbox live cards: I still ahave xbox live till oct 1 what would happen if i redeem the code for 3 months while i still have 1 month left from my first 3 month card? submitted by /u/will112303 [link] [comments]
  8. Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, You will see I am on the insiders program from the Xbox one, so my question is,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/hatysquarepants [link] [comments]
  9. Hey i have question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey i have question: Here me out i catch this guy use mod on gta 4 i have poof [mod removed]<------smwutches stop this please thank u~G17) just look that this... a1947f6f-4528-4db0-9814-b63722a17310
  10. Hey, I had a question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey, I had a question: How can you contact support when support says to contact the forums and the forums say to contact support and support says to contact the forums and the forums say.......