Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world

Discus and support Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my [Mod Removed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by That1Witeboi, Feb 20, 2020.

1. That1Witeboi
    That1Witeboi Guest

Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]
    microsoft account for about a month now! The same issue of “Failed to login. We tried to sign you in to you microsoft account, but something went wrong”. Now i cant play with friends because of this, and hopefully one of you
    can resolve this issue (im on ps4 bedrock by the way) and also i had booted up minecraft and it had said one of my worlds were corrupted even though i had just played it not even a minute ago. I press ok AND IT DELETES MY
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] WORLD. WHY?! HOW DO I BRING IT BACK?! Why did it become corrupted, how do I bring it back? Those are the two questioned im really hoping to be answered. You need to get your
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] together microsoft. Anyways, hopefully somebody can answer this question. Microsoft sucks

:)

That1Witeboi, Feb 20, 2020
  2. ReAnimateHer Win User

Okay, so i apologize if i seem like i’m going off on a tangent, but WHAT THE
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]! First of all, i cant sign into my
    [Mod Removed - Profanity]
    microsoft account for about a month now! The same issue of “Failed to login. We tried to sign you in to you microsoft account, but something went wrong”. Now i cant play with friends because of this, and hopefully one of you
    can resolve this issue (im on ps4 bedrock by the way) and also i had booted up minecraft and it had said one of my worlds were corrupted even though i had just played it not even a minute ago. I press ok AND IT DELETES MY
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] WORLD. WHY?! HOW DO I BRING IT BACK?! Why did it become corrupted, how do I bring it back? Those are the two questioned im really hoping to be answered. You need to get your
    [Mod Removed - Profanity] together microsoft. Anyways, hopefully somebody can answer this question. Microsoft sucks
    Hi There That1Whiteboi,

Sorry that you are having these issues with your Xbox and your account. Since you are having some issues with your account I would suggest contact Microsoft by Phone or heading over to this link here and contacting Xbox Support https://beta.support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=fal
  3. kayleepage21 Win User

Minecraft

I accidentally deleted a minecraft world on my switch, is there any way to get it back?
    Sadly no, once a wold is deleted its gone. I wish there was a wag to get it back but as of right now there isn’t. I myself have accidentally deleted a few worlds.
  4. AAMC pionts Win User

I accidentally deleted my minecraft world

Sometimes if you have saved to hard drive and removed it and had copy there instead of the server might work but it unknown as I don't know where the save was
  5. WaunaKeegan11 Win User

All worlds deleted can't be recovered in any way. Check to see if your world is backed up, that is your only hope to see if you still have it.
  6. WPLW Win User

I’m sorry to hear about that, unfortunately I believe there is no fix for this issue, as we cannot restore Data from the game.
Thema:

1. Hey, I had accidentally (or more Minecraft did) deleted my world - Similar Threads - Hey accidentally more

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Hey I accidentally cleared my messages with Xbox how to I reopen them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I accidentally cleared my messages with Xbox how to I reopen them?: I made a mistake and cleared my messages with xbox dd0584ad-753c-44fb-a063-fdd317fb4dbe