Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

Discus and support Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by izhar hutovskiy, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago

:)

izhar hutovskiy, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the license is under your account by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the transaction from there. It should be stated as “completed”.
  3. ZeroFPS Gaming (YT) Win User

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why pls fix

Hello sir I am a Xbox Ambassador and gamer. I'll be happy to help on your case.

Please make sure that you are using the account you bought Minecraft: Bedrock Edition with. Log into that account, then download the new launcher for Minecraft (links below). It is a all-in-one launcher for Minecraft: Java, Minecraft: Bedrock, Minecraft Dungeons, and the upcoming Minecraft Legends.

Once you download the launcher, select Microsoft login, and log into the same Microsoft account that you bought Minecraft: Bedrock with. Then, click Minecraft for Windows, and click "Install" or "Play"

I hope your problem is solved, and if it is, please kindly mark this thread as answered and give my reply an upvote. Have a nice day!
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it

Hi Aaron. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What device are you trying to play Minecraft on?

If you are using a Windows PC, please ensure you are signed into the Xbox app and Microsoft Store with the account which owns the game.

Also, please let me know of any troubleshooting steps you may have tried so far, and provide screenshots of this issue if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  5. Aaron Adams3 Win User

I bought Minecraft forever ago but now it says I don't own it

Oh, nevermind. It turns out that I’d already installed it with game pass but it expired, causing me to not be able to play Java. I’d already bought Bedrock, so I think the store thought I’d purchased the bundle. We’re all good now
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I bought Minecraft years ago, and now it says I don't own it.

Hi Tyler, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please, open the Microsoft Store on your computer.

Then, click on Library > Games.

On the far right corner, click on the drop-down menu and uncheck "Show only installed Apps".

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

1. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why... - Similar Threads - Hey claimed minecraft

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  6. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  7. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  8. Hey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey: All my accounts were suspended for no reason and 1 was banned for no reason and won't tell me why I would like to know. Why does Microsoft do this un suspend my accounts you suspended all my...
  9. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  10. Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I'm having problems loading into games like Fortnite, Dead by Daylight, Dragon Ball...: I've tried everything but it always says there's issues with my account or a network error or a sign in problem, I've tried all troubleshooting ways deleting and reinstalling the game and my...