Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

Discus and support Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lee fortune, Jan 20, 2023.

1. lee fortune
    lee fortune Guest

Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine...

Why isn't TCAS isn't working on these a318 a319 and a321 not working please fix them to work and please put more aircraft on the game like the turbo prop twin engine and Triton plane on the game with the game please

:)

lee fortune, Jan 20, 2023
  2. lee fortune Win User

Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine aircraft and Triton is getting on this game and why I can't hear the TCAS on the airbus a321 a319

Microsoft flight simulator 2020 that the game I talking about
  3. Shaggy2000 Win User

Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine aircraft and Triton is getting on this game and why I can't hear the TCAS on the airbus a321 a319

Maybe actually mention what game your playing, without that nobody can help you.
  4. reapermech Win User

Where is drag racing at? >:o

there is a monthly event right now called Twin Turbo Drag going on right now current restrictions are :

no more than 500HP

must be a production car

must have twin turbos
  5. Tomek G Win User

New car in fh5 - Mistubishi Galant V6 Twin turbo

I think about Mitsubishi Galant 2.5 V6 Twin Turbo
  6. LouiseAmberJ28 Win User

Adding cars to forza horizon 4

Hi there, i am writing to ask if there are going to be more dlc cars added to forza horizon 4 and if so i would like to request one car that could be added 2019 Bentley Continental GT. If you are not going to add anymore cars that's fine thank you
    for your time.
    I too would love for them to add some of my most beloved cars ones i remember from back in the days of when i played Gran Turismo 2 on the PS1, manufacturers such as Lister, Vector, Suzuki.

Cars iI' love to drive again in super realistic quality that only Forza can provide are.

Mitsubishi 3000GT MR Twin Turbo

Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak Version

Vector Weigert Twin Turbo

Vector M12

And the other will be cool to have some of the Lister cars aswell
Thema:

1. Hey guys want to ask is there anymore passenger aircraft like turbo prop twin engine... - Similar Threads - Hey guys ask

2. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  3. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  4. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  5. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  6. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  7. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  8. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  9. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...