hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

Discus and support hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi Halo wont start it first gives the sinc screen then luanch game screen for around 30 sec then just gone i have uninstaled the game 3 times i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Pieter Henning, Mar 15, 2023.

1. hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

hi Halo wont start it first gives the sinc screen then luanch game screen for around 30 sec then just gone i have uninstaled the game 3 times i cant install new games and only forza is working at the moment

:)

Pieter Henning, Mar 15, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game screen then nothing please help

Hi, Pieter. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the game again and see if it works.

Solution 3: Try to uninstall and reinstall the game.

For reference, you can also try the rest of the steps from this link,

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Khalthar Win User

Xbox Beta dropping the internet connection

Im having the same issue - Im an IT professional and Im not saying I would have all the answers, but I have done more than a regular PC user would do. I have taken a look at my router, done a hard reset on that. Wiped my PC and started again with new drivers.
    I have even adjusted the Registry so that the Network wont auto configure itself on disconnecting. Yet still when Im on the Xbox Beta app and playing a game - at a random point it would just drop out. Sometimes it comes back on as I come out of the Xbox app,
    other times it stays off and only reconnects with a PC reset.

My connection is wired, with no Wifi adapter in the machine. Have had no issue since having the PC, only in the last week or so since using the Xbox app.
  4. Deltarc1138 Win User

Cant Play Xbox cloud gaming.

Hi Samy, yes so i did check im in the US i redownloaded the Xbox app but still the option wont show. So i only own a pc no Xbox, but i want to play the games on my phone aswell. The option just disappeared. The only thing that will show is to add a console. I am currently on Windows 10 with latest updates.
  5. lodreo Win User

Some xbox one x games keep crashing...

I have a similar problem, but what i found is that the game updates dont show up, for example, halo 5, for my is 97.4GB, but if i go to the store it says that should be 109GB, so im missing and update with that space, but the update doesnt shows up, so because
    of that the game wont start, so i have to reinstall the whole game, this happened to me with gears 4, did it and the game launched.

And for the record, i also transfered my games from my external HDD from my previous Xbox One
  6. BlinkyBear9905 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Hello everyone,

I have a lot of issues with the Xbox App lately. Every time I restart my PC the app is broken, it won't launch unless I reinstall it. The problem is that if I was downloading a game before reinstalling the app, the game won't launch when finished downloading.

You can add to that various crashs with other game store apps since the last Windows 10 update and freezes during a restart of the PC.

Is there anybody with the same problems ?

Thanks guys.

PS. : My PC is perfectly up to date
Thema:

hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game...

1. hey guys my halo wont start since the last xbox app update im on PC it show the luanch game... - Similar Threads - hey guys halo

2. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  3. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  4. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  5. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  6. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  7. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  8. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  9. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...