Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

Discus and support Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daniel Lewis1, Nov 13, 2022.

1. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition on my series x on the 8th October, recently as ive been playing i came across a glitch were my character wouldn't move in the campaign but the multilayer work fine, so i tried to get it to work but couldn't, so i uninstalled it thinking it would work, as ive gone through the store to download it said i need to buy it again, ive check my orders through the settings, it did say i did own it and complete the pay with the store credit i already had on there, ive tried to get a hold of customer support, but can't seem to get through, any ideas on what i should do, as i wouldn't like to pay for the same item twice, many thanks Daniel.

:)

Daniel Lewis1, Nov 13, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it.

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Daniel, Let's confirm your purchase first, friend.

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

See if your order is listed here. Make sure you are using the email that made the purchase (DO NOT send the email here, it is not allowed)

Open it, and see what is in the Status. If it is completed, or another word

After confirming, in the console do these processes

Alright, let's try this here then

Press and hold the power button on your Xbox for 10 seconds, wait for it to turn off. Unplug it. Now wait 1 minute before turning it on.

Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset Console.

Restore and keep my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

Select Settings.

Select Network.

Select Network Settings.

Select NAT Test Type.

Tell me what appears on this test, please

Send me the NAT result, and the answer if you have solved your error, please

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. Daniel Lewis1 Win User

Hi dérek, i can confirm it says complete with the link you just sent me, done the test it says nat type is open right now, and check to see if it had work, it is still giving me the option to buy it, despite the order saying i had bought it and had been complete, not sure what to do from here.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Right. As you have already performed all the procedures, I advise you to delete the game and download it again directly from your library

And then configure your network. Because the console is not getting online validation of the license

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  5. KindGryphon Win User

If I have a disc version of mw3, can I buy the vault edition upgrade pack?

6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Why is xbox still prompting me to buy a game I have already bought ?

Thema:

1. Hey guys, ive preorder call of duty modern warfare 2 vault edition, and says i don't own it. - Similar Threads - Hey guys ive

2. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  3. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  4. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  5. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  6. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  7. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  8. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  9. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  10. hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey guy my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username...: hey guys my friend thought it would be funny to spend his own money to change my username without telling me can i get a refund e758af1e-cd93-4fa6-84e7-1b07991ce5fd