hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the...

Discus and support hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the Petoneer AirMaster Smart Air Purifier Ionisation?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ASTR0B0L0F0LD0, Jan 5, 2023.

1. hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the...

hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the Petoneer AirMaster Smart Air Purifier Ionisation?

:)

ASTR0B0L0F0LD0, Jan 5, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the Petoneer AirMaster Smart Air Purifier Ionisation?

There is nothing in air ionization that could assist in cooling a game system. Dust will get sucked in regardless.

That, and electrical arcing is something you want to avoid in a game console
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello ASTR0B0L0F0LD0, as you may know the community is public and unfortunately as independent consultants we are unable to provide this type of feedback to Microsoft.

Provide feedback to Team Xbox

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  4. Jeanvan der Merwe Win User

Textures Issues on Xbox Series S

This issue is present on the series x aswell so it’s not a series s issue. I’m sure it to do with the fact that the developers focus more on the PlayStation version than on the Xbox
  5. Keaton Ward Win User

Nba 2k23

I was wondering if I bought nba2k23 on the Microsoft store on my pc but bought the Xbox series x version could I play the next gen version with Xbox series x players.
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox One X Enhanced on Xbox Series X

I would presume that if a game is Xbox One X Enhanced, those benefits will also appear when the game is played on Xbox Series X, along with any Optimized for Xbox Series X benefits that same game might receive through future updates. I doubt seriously it
    would be a step backward when played on the superior hardware.

Keep in mind the Smart Delivery feature, which will enable Xbox Live to send the best possible version of the game to Xbox Series X automatically. So that may be the Xbox One X Enhanced version, or (if the developer makes such an update possible) the Optimized
    for Xbox Series X version. Given the choice, I'd want the Optimized version. :)
Thema:

hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the...

1. hey guys, if you develop a slim version of the xbox series x, could it be inspired by the... - Similar Threads - hey guys develop

2. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  3. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  4. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  5. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  6. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  7. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  8. Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey guys, how do I get my games back?: I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into...
  9. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  10. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...