Hey guys, how do I get my games back?

Discus and support Hey guys, how do I get my games back? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 2 24, May 13, 2023.

1. 2 24
    2 24 Guest

I purchased these games for my old xbox 360: I had the simpsons arcade game, castle crashers, trials and none of these games are availble now that I got a different xbox 360 and I am logged into my xbox account I can't get these games back. Very frustrating. Any tips to get them back?

:)

2. WattyNuela Win User

Hi! This is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor ready to assist with this

Sorry to say but these games (at least the ones you mention) are not backwards compatible with Xbox One and newer consoles.

You can check the list of compatible games here if needed

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_backward-...

https://www.xbox.com/games/backward-compatibility

One of the link leads to a non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Francia J. Win User

How do I get my games back?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to validate your license for the game. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the game orders for the games from there, please make sure that they're all showing as "completed".

Once confirmed, sign out on Minecraft launcher then quit the app before signing back in.
  4. SiloInky Win User

How do I get my games and dlcs back?

Unfortunately that didnt work, it still says i dont own rdr2
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

How do I get my bundle game back?

Nobody can stole your game dear sir. It must be listed in ready to install. The best solution is to contact support here. Very sorry to hear about that problem. Must
    be very annoying.
  6. DeniqL Win User

how do i get my lost games back

Oh, yeah, my bad did not read that right haha

Were you game sharing or go you own multiple accounts?
Thema:

1. Hey guys, how do I get my games back? - Similar Threads - Hey guys games

2. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  3. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  4. Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox?...: Hey guys so I just affiliated by twitch today and my stream won't connect to my Xbox? Everything is connected and good to go just wondering if you guys have any thoughts?...
  5. Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox series s: Hey Guys i am experiencing something weird about my xbox for some reason my xbox series s is disconnecting and reconnecting to the wifi even when i change my wifi so i figured it is my xbox...
  6. Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my all three of my controllers have drift and i was wondering if you guys have a return...: All three of my controllers have drift I was wondering what you guys do about that fe4a3df4-9bef-4a74-9ab4-dda99ce3c29a
  7. Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys today I turned on my Xbox and it shows a loading circle delta btw.: I am having an issue where my xbox puts me on my profile but shows a loading circle. Just started happening and it takes ages for it to load my profiles games and apps. submitted by...
  8. hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey umm i think my account is hacked. a guy named d1spatcher has taken my account, it was...: ill tell in detail here, so a long time ago i bought minecraft java from a microsoft account, i stopped playing for a year, i decided to go back to the game but when i come back it says that i...
  9. Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I'm not trying to be that guy but theres this dude trolling in some of my games: So there this guy it may be a couple of guys I reported the profiles and lfg cuz we actually ran into the guy while he was putting up the posts he keep putting up lfgs that aren't actually lfg...
  10. Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey im a guy that wants to game with a girl :): SupremeBlackBoi is my gamertag so if youre a girl that games GTA5 and Battlefield4 add me! :) d909cee3-bd3a-4081-8c8d-54357351026a