Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble

Discus and support Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, just recently bought an Xbox and online and when I entered my online code it accepted it. But here's the issue, when I try to go into... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExtreamList, Jun 4, 2017.

1. ExtreamList
    ExtreamList Guest

Hey all, just recently bought an Xbox and online and when I entered my online code it accepted it. But here's the issue, when I try to go into multiplayer it keeps telling me "error the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live". I've already checked
    my network connection and multiplayer and all is well. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

:)

ExtreamList, Jun 4, 2017
  2. Miss Ermine
    Miss Ermine Guest
    Xbox 360 Slim Internal 250gb&4gb internal memory unit all of sudden dont want to be formated.

Hey DooKie. I'm having a little trouble understanding exactly what your system is doing currently. What does it do if you try to boot it up without that Sandisc in the system? Will it load up profiles and let you sign in?

Miss Ermine, Jun 4, 2017
  3. Got a little problem

If you contact xbox support by going to support.xbox.com/contact-us and give them your gamertag and they can verify ownership of the account they would be able to give you the email associated with that gamertag.

steeledwand7664, Jun 4, 2017
  4. Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble

Hey there!

Apologies for the delayed response. Are you still running into issues with this? If you are having issues or you see this in the future, sometimes redownloading your profile will help things sync up when you're not seeing a gold subscription correctly reflected
    on your account that you redeemed. Let us know if you still need help!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.

Miss Share Bear, Jun 7, 2017
  5. Miss Share Bear Win User

Hey there!

Apologies for the delayed response. Are you still running into issues with this? If you are having issues or you see this in the future, sometimes redownloading your profile will help things sync up when you're not seeing a gold subscription correctly reflected
    on your account that you redeemed. Let us know if you still need help!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement
    issues? Check our sticky HERE for the best info.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Unable to join Xbox Live

Hey there JuicedLicense5.

A little confused with the trouble you're having. To clarify, are you signing in with JuicedLicense5 and attempting to purchase Xbox Live on your Xbox 360?
  7. Miss Ermine Win User

Xbox 360 Slim Internal 250gb&4gb internal memory unit all of sudden dont want to be formated.

Hey DooKie. I'm having a little trouble understanding exactly what your system is doing currently. What does it do if you try to boot it up without that Sandisc in the system? Will it load up profiles and let you sign in?
  8. Miss Ermine Win User

ambassabank login issue. help me

Hey there BabiestOrchid72, I'll be happy to take a look! I'm having a little trouble finding your profile though. Is this the account you signed up under? Can you maybe link me a cap of what exactly you're seeing?
  9. LilliumYu Win User

Minecraft Launcher on Windows 11 sign in error

Hi there, are you having trouble while signing into the MInecraft launcher or while signing into a multiplayer Minecraft server, such as a <link removed>
Thema:

1. Hey got a little multiplayer sign in trouble - Similar Threads - Hey got little

2. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  3. Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I recently got Xbox Gamepass yesterday and I could download games on my D: drive fine,...: The D: Drive is an external hard drive from Seagate and I've had since about December last year. It has 2tb storage and incase it helps it's mandalorian themed. 7678710f-b997-48bd-b8b5-7760385ecec0
  4. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  5. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  6. Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey, my Xbox got hacked then console banned. Is there anything you could do to help me get...: [mod removed - personal information] f8c37653-c414-4b6a-882a-a25e361a08ca
  7. Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my friend just got an xbox one and I'm game sharing I just want to know how I can find...: Can someone please answer the question. I just need to know if there is a way that I can find out other than going through all 50 something titles I own and getting him a list. How do I know from...
  8. Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I just got Sea of Thieves on Seam and when I click the log into microsoft button it's a...: This is what I got [img] c12830db-443d-4a60-86a2-567df8c4eacd
  9. Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I’ve just recently got the Xbox series s and it won’t allow me to charge my iPhone, is...: I just recently got the Xbox series s, after setting it all up I tried to charge my phone and it didn’t work, I’ve looked everywhere for answers and I haven’t found any, some help would be nice,...
  10. Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin...: Hey, I just got fh5 and my Xbox sees its inserted but won't offer the option to begin download, anyone have ideas? I have already checked for updates. Thanks fd41bacf-daa6-4ddd-8aa1-760f7de5ad91