Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...

Discus and support Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I feel like we the car back from forza horizon 4. 42923c4c-9aa1-4265-8864-433eec652354 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JJ245274, Nov 2, 2022.

1. JJ245274
    JJ245274 Guest

Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar...

I feel like we the car back from forza horizon 4.

:)

JJ245274, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar eliminator?

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

JJ245274, I'm sorry for the confusion, friend. But you've accessed the Microsoft community, it's not the forza support channel.

You need to search for forza developer suggestion channels to submit this type of suggestion.

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ThrstyShamWow Win User

Forza 4 Car Wish List DLC

Here's 10 cars T10 should think about :

• Ferrari 456 GT

• Honda CR-Z Mugen

• Jaguar XK8 1997

• Lamborghini LM002

• Maserati Quattroporte 2012 (or the 2013 one :D)

• Mercury Cougar 1999

• Mercury Marauder 2003 (available with push bars)

• RUF CTR3 (Porsche Carrera GT twin)

• RUF Dakara (Porsche Cayenne twin)

• Subaru BRZ
  4. Lux_Bob Win User

I want to migrate my minecraft account

Hey I was Wondering if you guys could just change the gmail

?? because that would help a lot
  5. Snowfall Frost Win User

Banned from XBL for calling XBL Support for help on game issue

XBLETmasterV36 I was wondering if it is possible to message XBLET Sword or XBLET Mercury through XBL or unlike you are their titles not Gamertags as well ?
  6. dogsounds Win User

i was wonder if you guys could login and get my account back for me

Hi Where!

I am happy to try and help you but please note that this is a community form and is staffed by volunteers and gamers just like you - not Microsoft staff. We have no access to accounts, Microsoft systems or customer information and can only offer helpful advice.

If you think your account has been compromised or hacked, you will need to contact Microsoft support to start the account recovery process.

You can find more details here:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

And you can start the process here: https://account.live.com/acsr

I
    hope that helps and they are able to get this resolved for you.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. Hey forza developers I was just wondering if you guys could bring back the Mercury cougar... - Similar Threads - Hey forza developers

2. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  3. Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft I got Forza horizon 5 , My question how can I get Forza horizon 5 to install...: Microsoft I got the game today and I am having problems How can I get Forza horizon 5 to install and start on my Xbox series x? e8617e41-b203-4591-99c4-aa766fffc5d3
  4. hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey forza keeps crashing with a MoAppCrash a few min of playing (5-30min before crashing)...: ForzaHorizon5.exe Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.624F8B84B80_3.604.481.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon5.exe Creation Time: 7/28/2023...
  5. Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I have the forza horizon 4 disc in the console, but it’s asking me to purchase the...: I have an Xbox one and I purchased the game forza horizon 4 a little while ago and deleted it for space. Now I want it back but inserting the disc doesn’t load up the game and I don’t wanna...
  6. Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to...: Hey! I get free xbox ultimate gamepass free form discord and i download forza horizon4 to play but in steam this game is on sale i buy it and install it on steam platform im login my xbox id it...
  7. hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store?: hey! can i add forza horizon 5 on steam from microsoft store? if u can help me ! d559df04-1217-4a03-85d3-54f2bcdb1054
  8. Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the...: Hey Need help l write an wrong email address in forza horizon 4 and need to change the email address how to do that plz b04f79a0-bedd-4b15-969d-84dc39a85682
  9. Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey im just wondering if pc and xbox can play forza horizon 4 together: So im about to download forza and my other frend plays on xbox can we play together 5ba6b902-52ae-41c3-98de-f5ef0a5e4f21
  10. Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, so I got my XBOX SX yesterday and I noticed that specifically on Forza Horizon 4...: After turning off the xbox like 2 times the issue is solved, but it's so random because sometimes it does this and sometimes it runs perfectly. Now, I've seen a very popular post about this from...