Hey everyone

Discus and support Hey everyone in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; dose anyone know when Black desert comes out 55d7d38c-4448-4847-b512-d226184edca1 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CPTWHITES89, Jan 4, 2018.

  1. CPTWHITES89
    CPTWHITES89 Guest

    Hey everyone


    dose anyone know when Black desert comes out

    :)
     
    CPTWHITES89, Jan 4, 2018
    #1
  2. EscapeEJ
    EscapeEJ Guest
    Hey everyone

    thanks Miss Wotsit, xSaytan and Solokiller Hey everyone :D
     
    EscapeEJ, Jan 4, 2018
    #2
  3. Miss Wotsit
    Miss Wotsit Guest
    Hey everyone

    Congrats EJ!! All of us here at CTG are really proud of you! Hey everyone :D
     
    Miss Wotsit, Jan 4, 2018
    #3
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

    Hey everyone

    No release date yet.Just early 2018.

    Looking forward to this myself.
     
    Daft Badger, Jan 6, 2018
    #4
  5. Kinslayer115 Win User

    Hey Everyone

    Okay ill add you and I don't mind I just love making new friends :D .
  6. xEnvoy of Chaos Win User

    hey everyone

    Just let your Live run out, you will be offered to renew at $1 for a month, rinse and repeat.
  7. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    hey everyone

    [quote user="Sword StyIe"]

    I actually have a 48 hour trial code which I won't be using that came with my copy of the new Army of Two. You can't have it, though.

    [/quote]I'll one up that and say I've got a one or two week trial from Halo 4. Can't remember if it's one or two. Anyways, none of y'all can have it.
  8. KhaoticSamuraii Win User

    Hey Everyone

    Welcome to the forums :) i hope you enjoy your stay.
  9. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

    Hey everyone!

    ..........

    Hello "CoCoBunni XOXO" :)

    ..........

    I play 75% solo and 25% cooperative multiplayer; I hate PvP Modes. I hope that you find other people to play with :)

    ..........

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night "CocoBunni XOXO" :)

    ..........
Thema:

Hey everyone

Loading...
  1. Hey everyone - Similar Threads - Hey everyone

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help....: Hey everyone, I’m stuck in a boot loop on my Xbox One S Insider and urgently need help. Here are the details: Insider Ring: Omega Problematic build:...
  10. Hey everyone i need help with my xbox controller

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey everyone i need help with my xbox controller: Why is my xbox controller displaying the wrong % even tho i put new batteries in. submitted by /u/Johhny037 [link] [comments]