Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too

Discus and support Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; No mixpot after watching full e3 show. Didnt recieve mixpot. 0a6b8597-13c0-4124-87df-1bb32b2162a1 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TerraceDynamics, Jun 17, 2018.

  1. Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too


    No mixpot after watching full e3 show. Didnt recieve mixpot.

    :)
     
    TerraceDynamics, Jun 17, 2018
    #1
  2. Veserack1015
    Veserack1015 Guest
    Didnt recieve my e3 mixpot rewards

    Hello, I watched the live E3 stream on Mixer and never recieved the Mixpot Rewards. I spoke with Support and they told me to contact Rewards Support in this open forum for resolution. Gamertag is and email associated with account is *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
     
    Veserack1015, Jun 17, 2018
    #2
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Jun 17, 2018
    #3
  4. Chae247
    Chae247 Guest

    Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too

    This link contains a lot of great information about the MixPot for this years awesome E3 event:
    Xbox MixPot FAQ | Xbox games

    "If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit

    xbox.com/mixpot
    ." So be sure to give a little more time since it may not appear until tomorrow or the next day, depending on which even you watched (Sunday or Mondays). If you do not receive your MixPot, but did qualify** by
    Tuesday, be sure to come back and reply.

    **Quantities are limited—only the first 1 million qualified viewers will receive the MixPot for the Xbox E3 Briefing. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content.

    Also, with myself and several others we never got a message in Message center at all and the content was automatically added to the account without any notice. Be sure you go to
    Sign in to your Microsoft account on your account and see if you show the items there as "Redeemed" with a $0.00 charge, as you may have received them and just
    are not aware. If you have received the MixPot it will show for you there.
     
    Chae247, Jun 17, 2018
    #4
  5. Hey TerraceDynamics,



    We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.



    Thank you for posting!
     
    XBF SC Jasowh, Nov 3, 2018
    #5
  6. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

    Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too

    Hey TerraceDynamics,



    We have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Be sure to check your
    Xbox Live Message Inbox on Xbox.com while signed-in, or from your Xbox One console.



    Thank you for posting!
  7. Chae247 Win User

    Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too

    This link contains a lot of great information about the MixPot for this years awesome E3 event:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/Xbox-MixPot-FAQ

    "If you didn’t receive your MixPot within one week after watching the Xbox Live stream on Mixer, visit

    xbox.com/mixpot
    ." So be sure to give a little more time since it may not appear until tomorrow or the next day, depending on which even you watched (Sunday or Mondays). If you do not receive your MixPot, but did qualify** by
    Tuesday, be sure to come back and reply.

    **Quantities are limited—only the first 1 million qualified viewers will receive the MixPot for the Xbox E3 Briefing. Due to the popularity of MixPot, some viewers may not receive content.

    Also, with myself and several others we never got a message in Message center at all and the content was automatically added to the account without any notice. Be sure you go to
    https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders on your account and see if you show the items there as "Redeemed" with a $0.00 charge, as you may have received them and just
    are not aware. If you have received the MixPot it will show for you there.
  8. viton2 Win User

    I see all the stream of HWC finals

    Hi there, !

    We'd recommend allowing one week following the conclusion of the HaloWC 2018 Finals for this content to be delivered as stated in the

    MixPot FAQ


    If you tuned into the stream, then we'd recommend allowing a little bit of time to for this content to appear over time.
    never came my pack , i see all the finals , is very sad , people only see 5 minutes recieved the reward and i see 6 hours and didnt recieve nothing
  9. GreenJester8559 Win User

    I didn't receive my mixpot (Ebon Flintlock)

    may takes 7 days to recieve the mixpot
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

    Didnt recieve my e3 mixpot rewards

Thema:

Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too

Loading...
  1. Hey. Didnt recieve Mixpot too - Similar Threads - Hey Didnt recieve

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey I am having an issue with my Xbox controller on pc

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I am having an issue with my Xbox controller on pc: I have an issue where my controller after a unknown amount of time the light goes off and when I hit the xbox button it flashes like it has batteries installed it does not. I have tried another...
  10. Hey, I purchased fifa 17 the deluxe edition and didnt recieve my 8000 fifa points

    in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hey, I purchased fifa 17 the deluxe edition and didnt recieve my 8000 fifa points: Hey, I purchased fifa 17 the deluxe edition and didnt recieve my 8000 fifa points 57580498-aee8-4fd8-b317-5adc28c8298a