Hey can you remove my suspension please .

Discus and support Hey can you remove my suspension please . in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by VlPER II, Apr 6, 2024.

  1. VlPER II
    VlPER II Guest

    Hey can you remove my suspension please .


    Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I don’t see how that’s bannable

    :)
     
    VlPER II, Apr 6, 2024
    #1
  2. Sodangidni Win User

    Hey can you remove my suspension please .

    Hello, Viper. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

    I’m sorry to hear your account has been suspended.

    Important: Please don't share personal information, including email addresses, gamertags, etc.

    As community users like you (not Microsoft), we are not able to enter or check information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

    That being said, in these cases, it is recommended to file an appeal if the enforcement site allows you to do so.
    Please be aware that not every suspension is eligible for an appeal.

    More information about submitting a case review is available in the following article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

    The enforcement site can be accessed here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

    Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated; however, it is critical to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions or discussing why you received one.

    Thanks for reading me,

    Arturo.
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Can my accounts suspension be removed please

    Yes and no. In the past the enforcement team has taken action for certain things in waves, like gamerscore resets or bans for modding avatars. So it's not unusual to see a ton of people getting similar suspensions at the same time. If that is the case, then it makes sense that someone could have been using a gamerpic that violated the rules like 3 months ago, then changed it and the enforcement team is just getting around to issuing a suspension so people are assuming they're getting banned for an innocent pic when the suspension is actually for one that violates the rules, but they're no longer actively using it. (That is something that does happen that I've had confirmed by staff). So if the suspensions are happening because of those 2 reasons, then it's totally makes sense. But there's no way to know if either of those are the cases and the thing of people getting multiple suspensions for supposedly the same thing is odd.
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Can my accounts suspension be removed please

  5. Tezzerrific Win User

    Can my accounts suspension be removed please

    just curious, don't you find all these bans for gamerpics a bit fishy, even Microsoft provided ones are getting people banned multiple times, there has to be an issue that is not being looked at.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Please remove my suspension

    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Hey can you remove my suspension please .

Loading...
  1. Hey can you remove my suspension please . - Similar Threads - Hey remove suspension

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my account got closed and my security account is also removed not is sending code to...: Please help me how can I recover my account that account is very important 3c33d143-40c0-4432-a3ca-9c22d149f627
  10. Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...

    in XBoX on Windows
    Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been...: Hey how do I clean up and remove all the new **** off the Xbox Home Screen now. I have been trying to figure it out but I’m missing something. I don’t like how cluttered and unorganized it is now....