Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

Discus and support Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; thanks for the help submitted by /u/the-kid-in-PE [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the-kid-in-PE, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

/u/the-kid-in-PE, Mar 8, 2021
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

Why can't you just make things update automatically?

Greetings ToddPeterson8,

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with Minecraft.

I have a couple of questions to help me figure out an answer for you.

1) Are you part of any of the beta programs for Minecraft? The Preview, Accessibility Preview, or Insider flight? These all have different versions that specifically state don't allow multiplayer with people outside the programs because of content restrictions.

2) What was the warning message you received? Would you be able to post a screen shot of it? Please remove any personal information including gamer tags before posting.

3) With the 1.18 updates, these came with the Cliffs and Cave update. This feature also updated worlds with new parameters. This page is Mojangs FAQ for everything pertaining to that update, including how to update your world to these new features. I would take a look here to see if this might be causing your issue as well.

Looking forward to your responses, hope this helps and happy gaming
  3. RedRobin183 Win User

***SPOILERS?*** Glitched Trinket Locations...

Look carefully, sometimes they are up on cliffs and hidden in caves.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Why did my Minecraft world get deleted (and how do I recover it?)

Hello joshlambert4,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand how important your Minecraft World is to you and I'd like to direct you to the proper channels that may be able to assist. Though we do not have access to assisting with recovery, please view Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft for a list of troubleshooting steps on how to manage data.

Additionally, if you have recently run any updates or are expecting an update for Minecraft, please view: Caves & Cliffs Part II: Upgrading Existing Worlds for possible solutions.

If neither of the articles above do not help with recovering your missing content, please open a ticket with Mojang directly. You may do so by visiting Mojang Support - Submit a Request.

Thank you,

-Tali
  5. tommyb9981 Win User

Peg Leg Trinket ?

its probably underground. look around for some cliffs and there should be a cave entrance.
  6. FrankCastle 52 Win User

Still Need Help..

Never mind I found it. I fell down the cliff and landed on the ground and right before I died i saw the cave.
Thema:

Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

1. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update - Similar Threads - Hey someone help

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  10. Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me get my Xbox account back I got banned and I was seeing if anyone can help me or something I need it back please and thank you....