Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

Discus and support Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; thanks for the help submitted by /u/the-kid-in-PE [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/the-kid-in-PE, Mar 8, 2021.

  1. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

    /u/the-kid-in-PE, Mar 8, 2021
    #1
  2. XBF - Staniel Win User

    Why can't you just make things update automatically?

    Greetings ToddPeterson8,

    Sorry to hear about the problems you are having with Minecraft.

    I have a couple of questions to help me figure out an answer for you.

    1) Are you part of any of the beta programs for Minecraft? The Preview, Accessibility Preview, or Insider flight? These all have different versions that specifically state don't allow multiplayer with people outside the programs because of content restrictions.

    2) What was the warning message you received? Would you be able to post a screen shot of it? Please remove any personal information including gamer tags before posting.

    3) With the 1.18 updates, these came with the Cliffs and Cave update. This feature also updated worlds with new parameters. This page is Mojangs FAQ for everything pertaining to that update, including how to update your world to these new features. I would take a look here to see if this might be causing your issue as well.

    Looking forward to your responses, hope this helps and happy gaming
  3. RedRobin183 Win User

    ***SPOILERS?*** Glitched Trinket Locations...

    Look carefully, sometimes they are up on cliffs and hidden in caves.
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

    Why did my Minecraft world get deleted (and how do I recover it?)

    Hello joshlambert4,

    Thank you for contacting the Xbox Support forums. I understand how important your Minecraft World is to you and I'd like to direct you to the proper channels that may be able to assist. Though we do not have access to assisting with recovery, please view Managing Data and Game Storage in Minecraft for a list of troubleshooting steps on how to manage data.

    Additionally, if you have recently run any updates or are expecting an update for Minecraft, please view: Caves & Cliffs Part II: Upgrading Existing Worlds for possible solutions.

    If neither of the articles above do not help with recovering your missing content, please open a ticket with Mojang directly. You may do so by visiting Mojang Support - Submit a Request.

    Thank you,

    -Tali
  5. tommyb9981 Win User

    Peg Leg Trinket ?

    its probably underground. look around for some cliffs and there should be a cave entrance.
  6. FrankCastle 52 Win User

    Still Need Help..

    Never mind I found it. I fell down the cliff and landed on the ground and right before I died i saw the cave.
Thema:

Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

Loading...
  1. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update - Similar Threads - Hey someone help

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys، I'm working on a new game for you.: My name is didar wali .I want to contribute to the success of Xbox. I'd like to recommend a war game for Xbox. I want to share with you my experience in video games. submitted by...
  6. hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app

    in XboX Insiders
    hey insiders i see this new pc xbox app: and im wondering will i be able to play steam games on my xbox in the mear future submitted by /u/Physical_Act1969 [link] [comments]
  7. Hey Xbox!

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Xbox!: I was wondering if you can create a feature on the Xbox app that can let you play cloud gaming, or release a cloud gaming app, but it’s kind of weird adding the website to the home screen and...
  8. Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey Microsoft just wondering will you give us who has the highest sweepstakes entries or no?: Hey xbox just wanted to know if entered the giveaway or not just wondering a938171e-18eb-47fc-bcee-e55152e367e9
  9. Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey, I'm getting a new laptop, can someone recommend me a lightweight, powerful and budget...: I checked out the Cyborg 15 A12V – Cyber Up! (msi.com) and I'm not sure if It will run MSFS2020. 91930924-e97c-4604-a9d5-b0a7c8fecc5d
  10. Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I'm seeing if I can contact someone about my Xbox account to see if I can get it back I...: Hi I was wondering if anyone can help me get my Xbox account back I got banned and I was seeing if anyone can help me or something I need it back please and thank you....