Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend

Discus and support Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So a friend sent me who's your daddy and i can't find it 50c90df9-0aeb-4df5-9e0f-939b622cad66 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Robert Myers1, Feb 3, 2023.

1. Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend

So a friend sent me who's your daddy and i can't find it

:)

Robert Myers1, Feb 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Robert! What did you mean who's your daddy? Are you referring to a Microsoft family organizer?

Please tell me more about the issue.
  3. Ektot Win User

Forza Horizon 5 will not launch

I dont know it was gift it to me from a friend with a code to redeem
  4. MBE1akMEG Win User

How can I get CarX drift racing online free

does anyone know how to redeem points (I have tried but the gift card gets cheaper each time I try it)
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

Gears of war ultimate edition promotion

Hey The OG SkullE -

Is there anyone else on your Xbox One console that may have accidentally redeemed the code or do you have friends that may have redeemed the code from your Xbox Live messages?

Let us know! :)
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Minecraft

Hello FernandaGonzalezDK,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you gifted Minecraft for Windows 10 to a friend, but he is unable to redeem the code due to it being from a different region. We have a support article that explains more about

how to resolve issues with gifting a friend a game
    . The section you want to look at is, "The recipient can't redeem the code." Be sure to let us know the results!
Thema:

1. Hey anyone know how to redeem a gift from a friend - Similar Threads - Hey anyone redeem

2. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  3. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  4. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  5. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...
  6. hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the...: hey, i redeemed a code but i don't know how I can now play because whenever i go to the minecraft launcher it asks me to pay and now im just stuck. 59a8cd70-d4cd-4550-9c29-a28c2f7736c6
  7. Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but...: Hey guys, how can I access my support ticket, I've searched everywhere on the internet but no solution was found e542839c-53aa-41d1-8df6-71a50d5ace39
  8. Hey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey: All my accounts were suspended for no reason and 1 was banned for no reason and won't tell me why I would like to know. Why does Microsoft do this un suspend my accounts you suspended all my...
  9. Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I can’t connect to the Xbox cloud to play any games. Is anyone else experiencing...: Was working fine a while yesterday Just all off a sudden stopped efcf4203-daef-48dd-a076-13f535a44337
  10. hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says...: hey could anyone help with this issue when ever i open my xbox rewards on mx xbox it says service unavalible i am in saudia arabia.. 7c8bd985-eb2f-402f-962a-e6ff8c9be04e