Hey all minecraft lovers

Discus and support Hey all minecraft lovers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was considering to start a major let’s play later today, and thought to ask if there would be some good tips you guys could tell me from which i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Putangnakhpa, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Putangnakhpa
    Putangnakhpa Guest

Hey all minecraft lovers

I was considering to start a major let’s play later today, and thought to ask if there would be some good tips you guys could tell me from which i could benefit (hopefully)

Then my 2nd question was if i should go for medium or hard difficulty. The thing is, i like challenges but is minecraft’s ”hard” too hard for me as i’m new to the game? Terraria’s expert- and master mode both can be very tricky for a first time player so idk

Thank you all in advance! Cheers

:)

Putangnakhpa, Jul 2, 2022
  2. XxEndless WarxX Win User

Go MS

Hey cloud how about putting a ban on all the PS4 lovers ruining good Xbox threads on a Xbox forum?
  3. goldrush Man111 Win User

need friends to play minecraft with!!!!

Hello, My username is !!! I'm a Minecraft lover!!! If you are in the united states of america time zone, Can you play right now?
  4. Deano_M_ Win User

All-star baseball lovers

i just love a good baseball game. and i'd love for a new one to come out
  5. Christyna64 Win User

All-star baseball lovers

I really enjoyed the Baseball Allstars game. Bases Loaded and RBI are my fav though.
  6. DreadGodz Win User

All-star baseball lovers

Hoping they do! It was a very entertaining game to play
Thema:

Hey all minecraft lovers

1. Hey all minecraft lovers - Similar Threads - Hey minecraft lovers

2. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  3. Hey my Minecraft on my Xbox one s takes a while to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey my Minecraft on my Xbox one s takes a while to load: I have a issue with my Minecraft on my Xbox it just takes like 10 minutes to turn on and sometimes it just crashes can someone help me please 374a3660-e39e-416e-93dc-6d193fcd2393
  4. Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey I've been logged out of my minecraft microsoft account.: I got hacked recently and had my account sold but I've changed all passwords/emails/devices, everything and got the account back (even talked with the person who bought it) . I'm able to log into...
  5. Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey xbox, my Minecraft disc stopped working. I don't know why but when i checked the back...: It look like this [img] 28767e0a-9a25-478d-aadb-7a9269feddf9
  6. Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I'm on switch and when I joined minecraft I couldn't change my username any help?: Having trouble changing username 2049ff5d-a0cd-4bec-b298-2090bc5c0714
  7. Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey I claimed minecraft in 2019 long ago but now I can't play it says I don't own it why...: I lost my minecraft bedrock edition even though I claimed it long ago d823aa13-29b8-4330-a5dd-ffa51458614f
  8. Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update

in XboX Insiders
    Hey, can someone help me install the minecraft caves and cliffs update: thanks for the help submitted by /u/the-kid-in-PE [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft: Hey, wat is it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft: Hey, wat is it?: I re-installed the app and signed up in my Microsoft Account and it show that I signed, but Minecraft also wants to buy it again. What I need to do with this problem? [img]...
  10. Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only...: Hey I want to play minecraft slpit screen with a remote and a key board but it is only controls player 1 4472fd60-23aa-421b-9fd9-a0a91ae8471f