Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?

Discus and support Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can someone help me get rid of the cloud off Xbox one. 1e6f8cc7-e02b-4252-87fd-f8bad6c95471 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Marcus Scarlett, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud?

can someone help me get rid of the cloud off Xbox one.

:)

Marcus Scarlett, Nov 6, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are you pertaining to the cloud gaming feature or your cloud save with a specific game?
  3. Tr0llChief Win User

Xbox does not turn off

Just turn cloud saves off and see what will happen next when you will try turn off console.Maybe that will help you to get rid of this.
  4. PlyingFlower864 Win User

Adding 2nd console question??

I have forgot my password to my xbox.. I need to get rid of it. How can I get the password off there so I can play.
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Connecting to game servers

Hey there Daniel.

As previously stated, no progress or purchase data or games will be lost, what we accomplish by doing these steps would be to resync the profile to the cloud getting rid of any corruption
    as a byproduct. This will not delete anything but the consoles Caches. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes!
  6. mgzin66 Win User

Phil Harrison's exclusive Xbox One presentation LIVE 15 MINUTES (Currently) 6:45AM EST

@VG The cloud will be on launch but in a very limited capacity as stated by MS themselves. And the MS Cloud will not be without latency issues either.

-

I find it funny how people don't understand that.

-

I can't remember where I read it but using CoD as an example..."the cloud will get rid of host migration, but users can still experience lag due to latency issues"
Thema:

1. Hey all how can I get rid off the cloud? - Similar Threads - Hey rid off

2. Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey when I went to the new rewards quest page on xbox it says' "try again later we can't...: My brother is able to use this app on his xbox but for me it is not working. Could someone help me? 8f44dc0b-c55b-40a6-a414-8a240d2a259e
  3. Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so im just asking is the xbox one region free in 2024 ?: So im also asking if every physical game discs is region free for example f1 2018 or something and if im trying to change my xbox one language and region and my country ia not there then what...
  4. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  5. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  7. hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...

in XBoX on Windows
    hey i have a question what does it mean when it says "one or two more accounts cannot play...: i used xbox360 minecraft to play PvP and the popup appers:"one or two more accounts cannot play multiplayer games." i really want to try online pvp PLZ HELP!!!11 3a93bd93-ff87-4354-b8c9-e68abc026d0a
  8. Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hey so how do i play minecraft multiplayer: So im trying to join my moms family so i can play minecraft multi player but it wont let me leave my family because it said im one of the family members but it says im also the family owner how do...
  9. Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey im new to the strike system and need help understanding it.: I originally played xbox in 2022 but my xbox broke and recently got a new one, I already got 6 strikes and dont know what they mean, I originally had a history of snatching peoples internet...
  10. Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey, my question is that how can i play cross platfom with my friend who has the game...: Hey, I have a problem with my friend who has purchased the game on steam, i have it on my xbox and my question is that how can i and my friend get in the same game that one of us hosted?...