Herobrine help

Discus and support Herobrine help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am confused and don’t know how to help my son with his new Xbox one. He wants the Herobrine skin, but I don’t know where to find it. Please help me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Garbedon360, Jan 20, 2018.

  1. Garbedon360
    Garbedon360 Guest

    Herobrine help


    I am confused and don’t know how to help my son with his new Xbox one. He wants the Herobrine skin, but I don’t know where to find it. Please help me help him!!

    :)
     
    Garbedon360, Jan 20, 2018
    #1
  2. herobrine on the xbox 360 edition

    they should make an option in the help & options menu turn on herobrine or turn off herobrine. that would make the game 5 times better because i love to be scared!!
     
    zZMultiKillZz, Jan 20, 2018
    #2
  3. Scottson85
    Scottson85 Guest
    Scottson85, Jan 20, 2018
    #3
  4. Herobrine help

    Herobrine is within "Skin Pack 1" on the store I believe. If on 360 there should be no problem with getting the skin pack. If on Xbox one, be aware of purchases having some issues.
     
    Windows XP x86, Jan 21, 2018
    #4
  5. Windows XP x86 Win User

    Herobrine help

    Herobrine is within "Skin Pack 1" on the store I believe. If on 360 there should be no problem with getting the skin pack. If on Xbox one, be aware of purchases having some issues.
  6. Scottson85 Win User

    Add The HeroBrine and Zombie Herobrine.

  7. carlosrobertobotteco Win User

    PLEASE ADD HEROBRINE TO GAME!

    Herobrine is a part of History of Minecraft!!! Minecraft is 1000X too good add Herobrine!
  8. Yousef Islam Win User

    Herobrine on Minecraft O_o

    Herobrine is NOT in the Xbox 360 version of Minecraft as of YET. All claims of encountering the Herobrine are FAKE.

    Herobrine is being considered in the July update of Minecraft. Look at the official Minecraft website for more information.
  9. theAbsurd1 Win User

    Proof of Herobrines existance!

    I like how this thread is called "Proof of Herobrines existance", yet there is no proof that Herobrine exists.
Thema:

Herobrine help

Loading...
  1. Herobrine help - Similar Threads - Herobrine help

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. i want to change my Minecraft name to Herobrine. How do i do it???

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to change my Minecraft name to Herobrine. How do i do it???: Hello. I've wanted to change my name to Herobrine to prank my friends for a long time. how do I do it??? the reason I don't know how is because I'm only 9. I await you're reply. Big thanks',...
  9. Microsoft can you change my xbox gametag from Herobrine 25629 to EG Rowdy i accidentally...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft can you change my xbox gametag from Herobrine 25629 to EG Rowdy i accidentally...: Change my gametag to EG Rowdy 12a8dde8-f804-4dd2-a02f-8a59e0b3ba63
  10. WHY IS THERE HEROBRINE IN MINECRAFT EDU

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY IS THERE HEROBRINE IN MINECRAFT EDU: ok I was in Minecraft edu and looked at Steve but it was HEROBRINE [img] 01f9dc5e-7a67-4114-92af-9aac88071394