Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi for Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition.

Discus and support Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi for Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased this extension for my AOE Defin III game and cannot find anywhere. Reached out to MS and no one could find nor help me. Can someone please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landa001, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Landa001
    Landa001 Guest

I purchased this extension for my AOE Defin III game and cannot find anywhere. Reached out to MS and no one could find nor help me. Can someone please tell me where this located in AOE Definition III?

I am playing AOE Definition III on my PC/laptop Windows Xbox.

Thanks

:)

Landa001, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you purchase this, you should be able to install it via Xbox App. Make sure that you're signed in under the correct account on your Xbox App and then search "Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition – Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi" from there. If you have an install option please do so and then launch the game.
  3. Landa001 Win User

Thank you, MS tech's n\don't know where the purchased extensions are neither. After 2 hrs on the phone they told me to go to the community for an answer.

Thank you for trying to help me
  4. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for getting back to me. In-game queries it is handled by the game support since they have visibility and expertise.

Good thing we were able to confirm that it is installed inside of your game, it'll be easier for them to identify.

To help you I got you their link where you can submit a ticket so they can guide you: https://support.ageofempires.com/hc/en-us/reque...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you for your kind understanding as well.

Usually, cosmetics it should be visible on the cosmetics/skin/items tab but there are games that it is accessible inside of a game mode. Sorry as I have a lot of backlogs, haven't tried playing the game yet.
  6. Landa001 Win User

Ok thank you for responding so quickly. The Xbox app indicates Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi is already installed. I know this is an extension, but where is it found? There are so many games in AOE Definition III. Would I find the Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi in the Story Mode , Historical Battles, Skirmishes, Art of War or the Challenges? You buy these add on's and have no idea where they have landed. To my surprise I also at another time purchased Lizzie and have no idea where to find that add on as well.

I appreciate you giving me a helping hand.

Thanks Again
Thema:

1. Hero Cosmetic Pack – Kunoichi for Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition. - Similar Threads - Hero Cosmetic Pack

2. Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Guitar Hero Equipment as Homebrew Buttons: Hello there, i am new to all things adaptive controller. So sorry if this question has already been asked or If it is stupid by any means. I am intending of building some homebrew buttons. Can...
  3. Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...

in XboX Insiders
    Real life hero has to be 32 characters long why is that.my title is real life fucking hero...: All these games on video i have done in real life.im not cutting down video games but doing them in excess cant be too healthy.iIt will affect you negatively in some sociall or physical aspect as...
  4. Guitar hero games on Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guitar hero games on Xbox series X: Hi can I play guitar hero 360 games and Xbox one on Xbox series X as well can I hookup the guitar on the Xbox series X thank you af94084c-651a-4d5b-9bb0-9fb5b64318df
  5. Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saves not working on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition: Saves on Lego marvel super hero’s Xbox one edition don’t work if you save and reload the game later the slot you saved it on will be zero percent af4602a9-abb3-4ce7-a84b-d46b6c6df7e9
  6. After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After the deal with Activision and Microsoft, will there be another Guitar Hero game?: Activision and Microsoft made a deal for 69 billion dollars. And much more small companies. There was some stuff about Guitar Hero being involved about the games they were both talking about. They...
  7. Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play guitar hero live on Xbox series x with the Xbox one game disk and guitars?: I got guitar hero live with 2 guitars and game disk for my Xbox series x but I am concerned the game will not run. Will it work with the Xbox one disk on Xbox series x?...
  8. Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will xbox x ever play guitar hero games?? Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to...: Some of my favorites, and very disappointed to find put I can't play them on Xbox x! e314ee1d-f95c-4d5a-b79b-6abd832dcac2
  9. Accidentally overwrite hero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidentally overwrite hero: Hi, i accidentally deleted my minecraft dungeon hero progress, is there anyway i can get it back? c15128f6-4904-4cf6-baac-53a0f533baa4
  10. Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can The Guitar hero live guitar controller work on the Xbox Seris S?: Hello There! I’m Looking Forward to buy A Guitar Controller For my Xbox Series S, And i Came Across the “Guitar hero live Guitar Controller For Xbox One” For The Cheapest Price, but i’m very...