Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years.

Discus and support Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Also what's up with games coming out broken and why are you buying broken games for gamepass? Hmm? what else? how can a game on gamepass have 55% 1... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HUGz1215, Dec 2, 2022.

1. HUGz1215
    HUGz1215 Guest

Also what's up with games coming out broken and why are you buying broken games for gamepass?

Hmm? what else? how can a game on gamepass have 55% 1 star reviews without you guys taking some action, seems like its indicative of higher management problems. As well as ineffectual delegating.

Anyways fix this Error Code 4001 on Warhammer Darktide thanks.

PS: really crappy that ya know people had a similar issue with Vermintide 2 for years, people just couldnt play it and the same thing may be happening here.
    maybe some standards need to be laid out in a contract with financial compensation if they break it to almost "incentivize" devs/publisher's to care about what they put out. This Error code has been around since beta btw.

:)

HUGz1215, Dec 2, 2022
  2. Silvercube Win User

Original (Old) Xbox questions?

Feel free to ask away here. I still have my Original Xbox hooked up and still play it after all these years. Maybe I can answer a question. :)
  3. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Excited But Sad

[quote user="xMP44x Paul"]

I believe the Bad Company story will continue because of how Bad Company 2 ends. After all, it ends with the team being told the Russians are invading through Alaska. I can see it becoming part of the story. Maybe they'll tie together the ending of the original
    game with the second (where they all stole gold when hunting the Legionnaire). I'm not even sure if they consider it canonical anymore though. Still, Bad Company 3 might happen after Battlefield 3 at some point.

[/quote]Maybe like two years after BF3.
  4. vBlite Win User

Halo 4 Multiplayer Poor Framerates and Lots of Lag

You think time signed up to XBL means something? PMSL. You have spent 11 years playing halo, and are still that bad? How is that even possible?

SR 130 means nothing, I dont know why you keep bringing it up.

I am easily the best player that posts here, it isn't even close tbh. On the other hand, you are at the exact opposite end of the spectrum. It amazes me that people can be that bad after so long.
  5. JirF1990 Win User

Inactive accounts and the new gamertag system

Hello, I also wondered about this question cuz there is a gamertag that I want which is my nickname and come to find out that its has already been taken. I contacted support and they told me can be anywhere from 6 months to 2 years for the gamertag to
    be available to use. But when I checked again after a couple years it was still active.
  6. JirF1990 Win User

Inactive accounts and the new gamertag system

Hello, I also wondered about this question cuz there is a gamertag that I want which is my nickname and come to find out that its has already been taken. I contacted support and they told me can be anywhere from 6 months to 2 years for the gamertag to
    be available to use. But when I checked again after a couple years it was still active.
Thema:

1. Here's my question how can support still be this bad after all these years. - Similar Threads - Here's question support

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How would I go about being able to reply to people questions on here because I been on xbox...: As question stated I just want to be able to answer people's questions for xbox support be26c229-c5dd-48f8-9650-139b7b0a8783
  5. Idk if this fits here, but I have a question about a xbox series x purchase.

in XboX Insiders
    Idk if this fits here, but I have a question about a xbox series x purchase.: So I currently have an Xbox one x and I was wondering if I got a series x if all my video games would be there and if all my data would be there. submitted by /u/ColinBiggs [link] [comments]
  6. Here is a question for you.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Here is a question for you.: Your enforcement team is a bunch of incompetent goons and yruo support is for beans. The enforcement team is worthless and petty and stupid. They banned me for nothing based on what a group of...
  7. Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Gamers Assassins Creed Odyssey Question Here: Can you recruit or tame medusa in assassin's creed odyssey ? I love Recruiting people. Please help God bless and Thank you 4f338ab5-6c75-49b7-be5e-f1fac4271cd0
  8. Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hay a question please contact me on my gamer tag on live deer hunter9466 or on here thanks: my friend and I were gonna play minecraft last night and we we're able to load the game successfully but the problem we were having was tat we could walk we just could turn our heads we even tried...
  9. Is their any gamestop friends in here that can answer a question.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is their any gamestop friends in here that can answer a question.: http://m.ebay.com/itm/281584219274?nav=SEARCH. Is this gta landyard real? a1b4bece-7f9a-4eea-a9be-3de67ed70550
  10. Got a Question Here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a Question Here: are we going to be able to play from the beta saved game, or are we needing to start over from the beginning? e33fa8bb-6ae7-4f66-9532-683da9d2761e