Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement there is no way to get hold of them and iv tryed more then few times [img] [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OZARKFOX, Jun 8, 2019.

1. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest

there is no way to get hold of them and iv tryed more then few times

Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement [​IMG]

i want every one to avoid me i keep getting xbox pms from random players my friends list is full and i dont add just any one they side its do to a post in club iv made no posts in clubs for over 2 months and the only club im in is own by me and my friends
    and clan mates i have ack't xbox live to remove me few times from app to fined new friend top play with im very privite person i wont add just any one i dont play with trolls or chreaters or kids or any one from over sea's or uk do to there groverments getting
    invold in unite states votting for leaders and do to they been threatening to attack the unite states for over 12 years now over trade deal we wont give them if there diplomates act like that i want nuthing to do with any there people online . in less you
    own app phone you cant get hold of the team for this web site i only own home phone im on ssi i play xbox live to pass the time and have been playing on xbox sinch the 1st xbox and xbox live sinch 360 i was only ever ban one time on 360 and xbox one iv been
    ban more then 6 times on lies and here say ween i had prove recordings and some were delete it by the team as well i upload them to one driver luckey had all ready down load it them but they delete it them in past after ban on xbox and one driver show i no
    longer trust the xbox recording system i us mixser and my custom built desttop to do most my recordings now and i will be reportoing this to my faimlys law farm my uncool owns the big'st law farm in st petersburg fl . us to be able to talk to some one ween
    you were ban on 360 to tell your side of it and send recordings to show your side this new team on xbox one bans on number of reports and here say iv been playing pvp ark own by wild card the last 3months and hulu and fanmashon thats all the wild card servers
    are officles pvp small triebs 34 na server . im the clan diplomate in there . im going to report this on my facebook acount for all to see it will be open for all .

:)

OZARKFOX, Jun 8, 2019
  2. mozmoz2009 Win User

Just play nice and treat people the way you would want to be treated its not rocket science
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

If you treat people the way you would like to treated you'll never have a problem with anyone.
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there
    OZARKFOX,

I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would
    like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal
    and Corporate Affairs
    page.
    If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
  5. LunaLight7 Win User

I'll never understand why people do this
  6. MightyQuinn75 Win User

This is exactly the ethos I was brought up with and passed onto my children. Completely agree with this.
Thema:

1. Here's a link to help you get in touch with them Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Here's link help

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  6. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  7. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  8. If i buy v bucks from here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy v bucks from here...: I am trying to buy v bucks with a xbox gift card andi was wondering if I buy it from Buy Fortnite - 1,000 V-Bucks | Xbox if it will transfer to my pc account. Also is there any way to get vbucks...
  9. Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...: Hi xbox charlie[magic music so today i was wondering if you could let me return a recent purchase so i can obtain xbox live i ran out and dont really have money for it now...
  10. need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...: need link get to chat to real agent tbh anyone plse 2b33e710-b1a7-4295-ba6f-e27a3baa7cc6