Here

Discus and support Here in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Ethernet cable won't work for my Xbox series x but works fine with my Xbox one x... I'm not kidding you it just disconnecta every five seconds or so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheSnowValley, Jun 4, 2023.

1. Here

My Ethernet cable won't work for my Xbox series x but works fine with my Xbox one x... I'm not kidding you it just disconnecta every five seconds or so and I tried resetting the console and everything but nothing works. I have a warranty but Xbox says I need to pay 300$ for a warranty that allows items that are physically damage which is REALLY REALLY REALLY STUPID... I'm lucky I got a Xbox series x and I feel sure cannot afford another warranty when this one still has a working warranty... What do I do to fix this as my connection is way faster when I have a Ethernet cable plugged in and most knowledgeable gamers would say the same thing... Either fix this issue or give me a new Xbox..

:)

TheSnowValley, Jun 4, 2023
  2. onyxishere Win User

here it is

What's the problem? Please be specific.
  3. Fezzan Win User

New Here!

Add me if you like, I don't really play Battlefield 3 much though.
  4. matthewiag Win User

Quite Here

Battlefield 4 and Call of Duty Black Ops 4, I cant wait :D
  5. Windows10XboxOne Win User

E3 is here

@Defy Lightning I didn't mean to come off like the Sony presentation was bad. It's just that some of their exclusives that they announced like bloodbourne and the new uncharted, they didn't even show gameplay so it was hard for me to get hyped. The order
    1886 looks cinematic but the gameplay that was shown looked boring to me. The free to play titles they announced were mostly PC games so that's not going to make me run out and buy PS4. They did have three good indie games though and little big planet looked
    like fun.
  6. Defy Lightning Win User

E3 is here

Maybe cuz Sony didn't have anything really interesting to show? I dunno. LOL said it was meh.

@Moshed: Yeah brah, the SP was decent, but just so long. Once I beat the story, I don't think I ever touched it again. The MP was fun too, for a while. We never did get those heists. *** Rockstar.
Thema:

Here

1. Here - Similar Threads - Here

2. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  3. Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey Microsoft, when are you guys bringing cloud gaming to Hargeisa,Somalia alot of us here...: Please bring cloud gaming to Hargeisa, Somalia ff87d539-ed97-4ad7-be6d-273e35939cb2
  4. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  5. Can some one explain what I did wrong here?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can some one explain what I did wrong here?: Name of Ark server: ark savages. It's a 4 man tribe molded ark server. I posted "Ark savages 4 man come try it out" My account got banned. I've been with xbox live for over 15 years never had...
  6. Does anyone know what is happening here?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know what is happening here?: [img] I'm not too sure why Sea of thieves is installing like this. It appears to only be affecting this game as well as I have tried others all of whihc have installed normally. Im not to sure...
  7. Any help here? This is annoying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any help here? This is annoying.: I have the Series X and am on an IPv4 connection. I’ve cleared my MAC address and set my DNS to 8.8.8.8 Primary and 8.8.4.4 Secondary but my console still won’t connect to the internet on startup....
  8. If i buy v bucks from here...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i buy v bucks from here...: I am trying to buy v bucks with a xbox gift card andi was wondering if I buy it from Buy Fortnite - 1,000 V-Bucks | Xbox if it will transfer to my pc account. Also is there any way to get vbucks...
  9. Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi xbox charlie here i just recently ran out of xbox live and was wondering if i could...: Hi xbox charlie[magic music so today i was wondering if you could let me return a recent purchase so i can obtain xbox live i ran out and dont really have money for it now...
  10. So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings

in XBoX Accessibility
    So if you are not sure about audio from both headset and TV here is the fix in settings: You go to settings the follow this GENERAL>VOLUME & AUDIO OUTPUT> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS> MUTE SPEAKER AUDIO WHEN HEADSET ATTACHED I am posting this because I have seen a few people posting about...