here Looking for a gta 5 clan to joing :)

Discus and support here Looking for a gta 5 clan to joing :) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im looking for a chilled out group to join to run missions and races etc on gta5. Im 27 with a mic, level 144 (at current moment) and play very... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Just Coopz, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Just Coopz
    Just Coopz Guest

Im looking for a chilled out group to join to run missions and races etc on gta5. Im 27 with a mic, level 144 (at current moment) and play very regularly

Look forward to finding a decent clan here Looking for a gta 5 clan to joing :) :)

:)

Just Coopz, Jul 9, 2014
  2. Looking for gta 5 rp clan

I'm looking for a rp clan on gta 5

ScrubbyNickel7, Jul 9, 2014
  3. W0E Is Me27
    W0E Is Me27 Guest
    Looking For Friends or To Join A Clan

Hey everyone I'm looking for some people to game with or to join a clan. Some games that I have are Dead Island, GTA 4/5, Saints Row 3/4, Fable 2/3, Minecraft, Mass Effect 1/2/3, MW3, Ghosts and Black Ops 2. Post on here if you are also looking for friends
    or to join a clan.

W0E Is Me27, Jul 9, 2014
  4. Just Coopz
    Just Coopz Guest

still looking for a decent mature community to join

Just Coopz, Jul 13, 2014
  5. Scar4eva
    Scar4eva Guest
    Afternoon. Here at silvermass gaming we are always looking to pick up new members. If GTA is your thing then I run the open world department in Silvermass and GTA is a game we play the most. I am always running missions and then do missions now and again.
    My current level is a legit 232 and I have a few rules.

1- Sign up for our main website and facebook page. Lets you see whats happening and lets me and other contact you.

2- You are NOT permitted to use snipers against other players in freeroam. I consider it a noobish tactic.

3. NO C4 is permitted to be used when in a car chase against oher players in freeroam. Same reason as above.

4. NO glitching that exploits the game, NO hacks, NO money glitching ect ect

You will be put on a months probation to see how you get on and see how you feel about it

Apart from that we mess about have fun and cover each others back. At any given time there could be 3 or 4 of us playing at any given time.

So if your still interested here a link let me know and here`s some links.

silvermass.webs.com/join-today

www.facebook.com/silvermass2013

Scar4eva, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Just Coopz Win User

still looking for a decent mature community to join
  7. Scar4eva Win User

Afternoon. Here at silvermass gaming we are always looking to pick up new members. If GTA is your thing then I run the open world department in Silvermass and GTA is a game we play the most. I am always running missions and then do missions now and again.
    My current level is a legit 232 and I have a few rules.

1- Sign up for our main website and facebook page. Lets you see whats happening and lets me and other contact you.

2- You are NOT permitted to use snipers against other players in freeroam. I consider it a noobish tactic.

3. NO C4 is permitted to be used when in a car chase against oher players in freeroam. Same reason as above.

4. NO glitching that exploits the game, NO hacks, NO money glitching ect ect

You will be put on a months probation to see how you get on and see how you feel about it

Apart from that we mess about have fun and cover each others back. At any given time there could be 3 or 4 of us playing at any given time.

So if your still interested here a link let me know and here`s some links.

silvermass.webs.com/join-today

www.facebook.com/silvermass2013
  8. Dish Jockey Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

Plz don't promote your clan here. This is a Bad company forum. There is a gta 5 forum
  9. The Taco Mine Win User

GTA V online crew (o2d inc)

Hey a new gta 5 clan is looking for some members! They are not serious like the other clans. Go Check them out @
    policeoflossantos.webs.com .
  10. The Taco Mine Win User

Searching for a clan to join

Hey a new gta 5 clan is looking for some members! They are not serious like the other clans. Go Check them out @
    policeoflossantos.webs.com .
Thema:

1. here Looking for a gta 5 clan to joing :) - Similar Threads - here Looking gta

2. typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like"

in XboX Insiders
    typo the xbox change gamertag "here is what your gamertag will look like": in the area where it says existing and older games were designed to work with the older gamertag system, instead of saying existing. it says exisiting. I didnt know where to report this so i...
  3. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game I have instaled, Sea of Thieves, won't start. The xbox app crashes when I...
  4. Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For New Friends To Play With On Minecraft PE! Look Here.: Looking for like minded people to play with in Minecraft Pocket Edition? Leave a comment introducing yourself with your gamer tag in this post and make some new Minecraft friends on Xbox Live!...
  5. Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 goty disk look here amd get your answer: The disk game that contains the dlcs aren't showing up at all from the xbox one version. It does when using a xbox 360. From xbox one using any copy of fable 2 from a dvd will install 8.45...
  6. FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FAQ - Have questions or need help? Look here first!: Taptiles FAQ Why are there so many ads? The short version is that we have a dedicated, passionate development team that wants to continue to improve Taptiles with updates and bring you more...
  7. EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EDIT PROFILE ON XBOX.COM NOLONGR. LOOK HERE FOR FIX: I recently contacted support about this issue. Since the new website layout, the "Edit Profile" Function is no longer existing. I found a fix, If you download the App "Xbox Smart Glass" It will...
  8. how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix cannot retrieve game data issue look here!: Here is a solution that worked for me when it said we cannot retrieve your last game save sync issue. 1:REMOVE ANY DISC IN CONSOLE!! 2: press and hold xbox button on console for 10 seconds to...
  9. Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keep getting disconnected from Xbox Live on Xbox 360? Look here!: (For Verizon Actiontec Router MI424WR only) Are you getting randomly disconnected from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360? (wireless) I tried: Port fowarding cleared my cache re-downloaded my profile...
  10. Some aggravating bugs (please look here Microsoft Support)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some aggravating bugs (please look here Microsoft Support): Not sure if this is the exact forum to post this... Anyway, here are the issues that not only I have, but some other users are experiencing, and I hope this gets to the right people so they can...