Helping the Soldiers

Discus and support Helping the Soldiers in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, My name is Zachary Matheus, we are deployed forward in Poland. Any possibility you guys could hook us up. I am currently the ASIST Rep for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ZacharyMatheus, Jan 20, 2020.

  1. Helping the Soldiers


    Hello,

    My name is Zachary Matheus, we are deployed forward in Poland. Any possibility you guys could hook us up. I am currently the ASIST Rep for the Squadron and am trying to make a cool down room up here for soldiers that could need it. I am searching for any
    company's that could help us out in stocking up this room, or help us to acquire some gaming consoles and games anything helps to give our soldiers a bit of their own space to come down and socialize. If you guys would like to help it would be greatly appreciated.
    My address here is,

    [Mod removed]

    Very respectfully,

    SSG Matheus, Zachary

    Iron Trp, 3/2CR

    “You get what you demand, You encourage what you tolerate”

    MAYHEM 4.

    :)
     
    ZacharyMatheus, Jan 20, 2020
    #1
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Helping the Soldiers

    I completely understand that.
  3. ZacharyMatheus Win User

    Helping the Soldiers

    Trying to anything possible to see if Microsoft is interested in donating a system for our community room .
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Helping the Soldiers

    Dear Zachary,

    First, greetings to you and your brothers in arms. Great idea. The forum is not the place for asking this. We are all ambassadors who can't decide anything. Just help by answering questions. I have one address for you to post ideashttps://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas,
    but you must directly address Microsoft. My advice is to tweet Xbox support or contact them here. You can also personally tweet Phill Spencer who is in charge of Microsoft
    gaming.

    EDIT: I have another contact here.
  5. ZacharyMatheus Win User

    Helping the Soldiers

    Hello,

    Thank you for your service. I am not very tech savy when it comes to reaching out and trying to contact organizations. we have a rec center but its a bit far. I am trying to set up a kinda more personal area for those that need alone time to game it up or
    just simply talk. Im currently the Suicide awareness and prevention NCO here and take my job quite seriously. right now its difficult to get in touch because of certain restrictions internet wise here any possible way you could forward my message, would be
    a great help. thank you for responding to my post.

    Mayhem 4.
  6. OakGill Win User

    Helping the Soldiers

    Greetings SSG Matheus,

    First and foremost thank you sir for your service!

    Wolfpack 3/2...2nd Cav! Scouts out! I was with 3rd cav north of Mosul 2005 to 2006 FOB DiamondBack earned my Spurs in Mosul 2005. I would be willing to help you out and your unit in anyway I can. Also, have you gotten in touch with your USO or MWR representative?
    The MWR used to have rec centers which would give soldiers access to consoles and TVs.

    My gamertag is

    Feel free to add me.

    (To the admin, I am not self-promoting, I'm a retired combat veteran and fit this purpose)
Thema:

Helping the Soldiers

Loading...
  1. Helping the Soldiers - Similar Threads - Helping Soldiers

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  4. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  5. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  6. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  7. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  8. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  9. Help accessing account, us soldier that moved to korea

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Help accessing account, us soldier that moved to korea: I Need help accessing my account but dont have my old phone number to get code. I had to swap and cancel my old number for a korea one as i had to pcs to a new location i would really like a...
  10. Soldier in the falkland islands. In need of official xbox help. PLEASE

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Soldier in the falkland islands. In need of official xbox help. PLEASE: I am currently in the Falklands for 6 months getting on line is pretty hard to do. I was console sharing with my brother however I moved it back to mine as I wouldn't be able to play my games...