Helping hand in games and other aspects

Discus and support Helping hand in games and other aspects in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is their an option to get help via other xboxers for help in game or any advise they can give to help mental health awareness... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by GiggleShot, Sep 30, 2022.

1. GiggleShot
    GiggleShot Guest

Is their an option to get help via other xboxers for help in game or any advise they can give to help mental health awareness

:)

GiggleShot, Sep 30, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Murderstyle75 Win User

Not only did Halo get ruined but now Gears is ruined

I still don't see how classes would make it a COD clone. Crisis on the other hand is a lot like COD with things like Kill Streak rewards and picking up dog tags. Crysis has clone aspects of a lot of games though from Splinter Cell with the Assault game type
    to Halo's infection game type. Epic on the other hand is always pretty original with their ideas.
  4. IPlayHard0r4Fun Win User

Why I love Gears 3 so much.

this is by a large margin destroying the other 2 gears hands down, simplicity = not challenging, this gears is VERY challenging in all aspects, name one game now that provides this many choices and variety in game play, theres not another game out like it
  5. A Foam Football Win User

You be the judge

Can't even compare. Battlefield 3 wins hands down in every aspect.
  6. DustinNeverBone Win User

When is Xbox.com going to update

It's something that should have been done before hand. Same with the Windows phone Games section. Just goes to show that the console was rushed in some aspect.
Thema:

1. Helping hand in games and other aspects - Similar Threads - Helping hand games

2. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  3. errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands

in XBoX on Consoles
    errm i need help with the og xbox i have one in my hands: Greetings! I am in possession of an original Xbox from the late 90s to early 2000s and I require some assistance before proceeding with its disassembly. I attempted to turn on the console by...
  4. This is getting out of hand please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    This is getting out of hand please help: Ok to get strait to the point my Xbox I turned on my console and it wanted a update I tried to but the network won’t do it so I turn it off and back on again I tried to connect to my network but...
  5. Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 - purchased second hand at garage sale; need help getting parental reset: Good evening all - I purchased an Xbox 360 from a garage sale second hand. The console has a parental control pin assigned to it. The original owner forgot it. I tried registering this console...
  6. Need a helping hand with your Xbox One wireless controller? Check here for help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need a helping hand with your Xbox One wireless controller? Check here for help!: Hello fellow Xbox Gamers, Are you having some problems with your Xbox one controller? Maybe you're having an issue with it not being able to sync to your Xbox One console or maybe it's an...
  7. Hello, I've purchased a second-hand Xbox one and i found it banned, Help me I've been cheated ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I've purchased a second-hand Xbox one and i found it banned, Help me I've been cheated ...: Hello guys, I've purchased a second-hand Xbox one and i found it banned SN/059130342048 , I have tried to return it back to the seller and return my money back but the seller refused, and he till...
  8. Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and it's console blocked, any way you can help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and it's console blocked, any way you can help?: Hi, bought xbox one and found it is console blocked, that I can't even log into my account. Is any way you can help me? Don't know what is reason of ban,and is for life or limited time? Thanks...
  9. Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, bought second hand xbox one, and found out that console is blocked. Any way you can help?: Hi, bought second hand xbox one, found that console is blocked. Any way you can help? Previous owner is ignoring me, so I can't return it. Don't know what is the reason for all of that. i'm...
  10. someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.

in XBoX on Consoles
    someone please help me.I bought a 2nd hand 360 for my sons.cant get onto xbox live.: I bought areal,signal ok,entered code onto the website.but when I try to sign on on the xbox it wont recognise my email as it says there is another account on that xbox.would it be the previous...