Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

Discus and support Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Although as a whole online gaming is safe and fun there are some things you can do to help keep it safe and fun. Privacy settings can help keep you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XBA_Hype, Feb 4, 2020.

  1. XBA_Hype
    XBA_Hype Guest

    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience


    Although as a whole online gaming is safe and fun there are some things you can do to help keep it safe and fun.

    Privacy settings can help keep you safe online, limiting what others can see and whether or not to allow them communication privileges. Here`s a few handy links -> App
    Privacy Settings


    -> Help changing your childs privacy settings

    Limiting screen time can help, it gives your eyes time to rest(eye strain is a real thing), be sure to grab a bite to eat, a drink and spend some time with loved ones, your games are going nowhere and those who are closest matter(trust me) and making time
    for other hobbies.

    Keep your personal information safe and private do not share it with others. your personal information is valuable to fraudsters and scammers.

    If you come across a message or player that breaks the code of conduct do not hesitate to report and or block them. this will help to stop them contacting further and will help to not match you with them in the future. Here`s a handy link -> block/mute/report
    other players


    Do not engage with others who are breaking the code of conduct its most likely they are trying to bait you into breaking it yourself unintentionally to report and get you a ban/suspension.

    Be careful of in app purchases, although they can be fun they can become expensive if you cant control your spending.

    Check the age ratings on games, age ratings are there to help make sure you can enjoy games without seeing or hearing things that may upset or disturb you. Here`s a handy link -> Age
    Ratings


    If my post helps one person then it was worth it. If you have anything to add to help others have fun and stay safe be sure to add your input in the comments, i hope you all have an awesome day.

    :)
     
    XBA_Hype, Feb 4, 2020
    #1
  2. Ohjohnnyt Win User

    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

    Report the abusive players and dint give away personal info are top of the list!
  3. Lov10sBeauty Win User

    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

    great info for all gamers. good job. Also I would like share this post
  4. Ironwilled Win User

    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

    Thanks for this! Its especially useful for people just starting out in gaming or as a refresher for some of us who have forgotten most of this already.
  5. Etag_Mixer Win User

    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

    Great advice, love the post, always good to be reminded about being careful on privacy settings too
  6. NaZoooom Win User

    Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

    Excellent advice and thanks for taking time to post it :) I hope it helps someone stay safe and have fun.
Thema:

Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience

Loading...
  1. Helpful Tips for a fun and safe gaming experience - Similar Threads - Helpful Tips fun

  2. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  3. Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox day one badge won't unlock help!!: I have successfully redeemed a code for the xbox one day one achievement in 2026, after the update that added the badge. It is in my purchase history and I own the licence for the achievement but...
  4. Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series Bug trophy mythic help me: Hello, I'm having a problem with the Mythic achievement. I'm an Insider Beta member, and my Mythic achievement is stuck at 48/50, while the normal achievement is at 50/50. I've tried restarting...
  5. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  8. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  9. i need help im plugging my hdmi cord into my xbox abd it is not reading any tips

    in XBoX on Windows
    i need help im plugging my hdmi cord into my xbox abd it is not reading any tips: My Tv is not reading my hdmi cord at all and i need help ASAP 1e41ea4a-5533-4fb7-831f-732c3b6b907f
  10. Please help me with some tips for repairing forza horizon 5.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me with some tips for repairing forza horizon 5.: Hi everyone! I have some serious problems here with launching Forza Horizon 5. The game is already installed, it can be found in folders, but its not detected in the xbox game app. If i click the...