Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages

Discus and support Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Getting reported for profanity for an Xbox message sucks. This happens a lot nowadays, and it affects everyone who uses the chat system on Xbox. So... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AdventurousMap8136, Oct 23, 2020.

  1. Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages


    Getting reported for profanity for an Xbox message sucks. This happens a lot nowadays, and it affects everyone who uses the chat system on Xbox. So here’s my idea,,, I think as you’re typing your message and you write a word categorized as profanity, there should be a little icon that appears when a profanity word is detected, that way you can avoid saying words that are banned on Xbox.

    Please do this, Xbox!

    submitted by /u/AdventurousMap8136
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/AdventurousMap8136, Oct 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Marwood II 87 Win User

    I've been reset AGAIN!

    Well I (suggestive profanity) hate Epic, and their (suggestive profanity) staff, whom can not make a (suggestive profanity) online game properly!!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Profanity in chat message

    The enforcement team may have changed how they handle things, but the code of conduct hasn't changed so profanity is still not allowed. They don't always send a message stating they have taken action, but even if you don't get one, it doesn't meant they aren't investigating and taking action. I don't think they always removed messages for everyone either as that's never happened for me.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

    Enforcement

  5. TITAN Regiis Win User

    Wrongly Suspended

    Greetings,

    As per the rules, no profanity is allowed, so this would be a start, The second thing is to submit a ticket in the enforcement message receive under your account. From there it is just the system working with you.

    Lastly, I suggest reporting and blocking a person if they harass you.
  6. KLRSKIR Win User

    Profane messages FROM A GIRL!

    You have taken the appropriate action Gary. The PET will not disclose any potential action taken against other users. I would also advise you to keep the offensive messages on your console.
Thema:

Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages

Loading...
  1. Helpful suggestion for profanity in messages - Similar Threads - Helpful suggestion profanity

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated

    in XboX Insiders
    Trouble With Disc to Digital: Any Help is Appreciated: I heard about the Disk to Digital update on Xbox and joined the Xbox Insider program not too long ago. I've been trying to get my Xbox games to cross over from my Xbox One S to my Xbox Series S....
  4. Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27

    in XboX Insiders
    Pls help me with the disc to digital features for 2k27: I bought 2k27 on disc and I’m trying to get myself the licensing for the game on my account but it won’t let me pls help me I have Xbox insiders for about 3 days now Any suggestions will help...
  5. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  6. Need help accessing disc to digital!

    in XboX Insiders
    Need help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m...
  7. Disc to digital programme help .

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital programme help .: Hello everyone I’ve joined Xbox insider program cause I wanted to do disc to digital, I’ve checked the game list and the game I want to use (F1 2019) is on the list but I’ve put the game in,...
  8. Disc to digital question help!!!

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital question help!!!: I’m an Insider on my Xbox Series S, but my cousin has an Xbox Series X and isn’t an Insider; if I sign in with my account on his Xbox, can I convert the games to my account? submitted by...
  9. help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works

    in XBoX on Consoles
    help to uninstall Xbox game bar. tried every suggestion nothing works: help to uninstall Xbox gams bar nothing that s been suggested works. 1ce8972f-6e2e-45c3-9f91-7e1c8029c7d9
  10. I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I’m having trouble entering my card details. Can anyone help or have suggestions?: It keeps saying “Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for this card.” Even though I’ve check many times 8bb184e5-d1d7-4727-899e-173c4b5a8a95