help

Discus and support help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So my windows phone turned into a brick and I lost my account so I couldn't get any codes to fine or change my password for my live account..so I made... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Player088256010, Jan 4, 2014.

1. help

So my windows phone turned into a brick and I lost my account so I couldn't get any codes to fine or change my password for my live account..so I made a new account on my new windows phone..now I have my account on my Xbox but it doesn't match my Xbox
    live account..how do I fix this??

:)

Player088256010, Jan 4, 2014
  2. sirdooberry
    sirdooberry Guest
    help

Hello everyone i am trying to get into competitive gaming if anyone has any tips and what game to start with that would help me a lot thank you!!

sirdooberry, Jan 4, 2014
  3. Dandbolivers
    Dandbolivers Guest
    help

See I was confused on that as well. Multiplayer or pro tournaments? I have no experience on the latter. Doubt my 1.24 kdr is enough to go pro lol

Dandbolivers, Jan 4, 2014
  4. fredgiblet
    fredgiblet Guest

help

You have to reset the phone to use your old account. Settings -> About -> reset your phone. That wipes it so make sure you back up anything important first.

fredgiblet, Jan 5, 2014
  5. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  6. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  7. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  8. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

help

1. help - Similar Threads - help

2. Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost old account from 2008. I need help recovering it.: So this problem really just comes from other people screwing me over. Back in 2008 I had an account by the name Momurder32908. This account was set up by my family who have since lost ALL...
  3. HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP I’m getting attacked by bot followers!: Hey I need help from Microsoft because my account is being flooded with bot followers. I woke up and I have over 6,000 followers for no reason. I don’t want my account banned for this. Can someone...
  4. Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I have lost my saved game progress in Halo CE!: Hi all, This is really annoying, and I can't figure out what has happened. I started my Series S console today and when I chose Halo CE it went through the whole startup sequence with all the...
  5. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP: my xbox 360 stooped turning on after plugging in a external hard drive 51042534-b770-414b-825d-1aa036270b9c
  6. Gta online don't work,please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online don't work,please help: So i buyed GTA V premium edition and it came with a reedem code for gta online so the first thing i did was to reedem the code and after to install GTA V, gta v was instaling very very slow so i...
  7. HELP PLEASE!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP PLEASE!: I had some issues with optifine and a texture pck (Quadral) that I paid for in the marketplace after updating minecraft mobile so I tried deleting the game and reinstalling it. When I came back...
  8. Looking for help to restore gaming performance to normal speed after Windows 11 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for help to restore gaming performance to normal speed after Windows 11 update: Hi - after running the latest Windows 11 update (around 12/1/22), the gaming performance of my PC (HP Gaming Pavilion 15) has dropped dramatically, to the point that I cannot play any games at...
  9. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help: I downloaded just cause and when I go to play it it's says not enough space. And no I'm not re-downloading it if it comes to that I'm just deleting it. 9a692685-63d5-46f5-97a0-b089ac23bfad
  10. Trying to get a callback for help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to get a callback for help: Why is it that whenever I enter my contact number when attempting to request a callback, I am stoned walled by an error on your end? I already have one issue that I need help resolving. Why does...