Help?

Discus and support Help? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to get my kids set up to play on there own xbox 55e5cef8-cc0d-41bd-b07b-b0b9f16da270 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by richardraper, Dec 27, 2015.

1. richardraper
    richardraper Guest

Help?

Trying to get my kids set up to play on there own xbox

:)

richardraper, Dec 27, 2015
  2. CallumJBowen
    CallumJBowen Guest
    Should I get an Xbox One just for Halo 5??

CallumJBowen, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Knowitall(2)
    Knowitall(2) Guest
    Subscription problem with the card

Have a peek at this link about "Adding a Payment Method" and see if it helps you at all, if not can you answer the questions at the bottom please?

forums.xbox.com/.../19164.aspx

Knowitall(2), Dec 27, 2015
  4. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  5. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  6. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  7. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

Help?

1. Help? - Similar Threads - Help

2. I need help pairing my xbox one controller

in XboX Insiders
    I need help pairing my xbox one controller: So I have an Xbox 1 with 200 games on it that are very legendary and I hold dear to my heart. I stop playing my Xbox 1 and return from my Xbox Series S. Now I've want to replay the games but my...
  3. Please help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help.: For some reason my xbox keeps spamming the button A i turned off my controller it still did it. i shut my xbox off it still did it. I switched controllers AND opened it up and put rubbing alcohol....
  4. Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button keeps spamming can I get help: My Xbox one pair button keeps thinking I’m pressing it and keeps making the beeping noise is there anyway to fix it 6cb6a467-2a1b-4e21-a04e-95ea47f2e493
  5. I can't install games (please help me)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't install games (please help me): Hello and welcome to my personal hell the last 2 days. My computer refuses to install games from the Xbox app. I can click the install button, but cannot choose a folder within my hard drive to...
  6. PLEASE HELp

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELp: It won't give me the option to join or invite any of my friends to games. All my permissions are on and i have live, idk what the issue is. 50115d1e-6b03-4e43-ad40-4d7701b9542b
  7. Hey I need some help,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I need some help,: I recently got my dad a turtle beach stealth 600 gen2 usb, it worked for his Xbox one first gen but it won’t work for my Xbox series X/diablo edition, the headset itself turns on but the usb stick...
  8. Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.

in XboX Insiders
    Space Engineers multiplayer session on xCloud causes game to crush - Asking for help.: Hello, I am experiencing a problem running the Space Engineers game on xCloud under certain conditions. Currently, the issue arises only when I am joining a multiplayer session hosted by a...
  9. Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s high ping issue. Please help: Please help my xbox just went high ping out of nowhere. Tried different dns doesn't help, and my signal strength is 100% submitted by /u/LFC_Lad [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox update help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox update help: Hello. I need some help. I'm attempting to fix an Xbox one for a friend, they said that it stoped working and won't open or update anything. After a bit of experimenting with it for while, I...