HELP

Discus and support HELP in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I've been hit with an enforcement 2 week ban I can't do anything an I don't know why and I can't find anywhere telling me why I'm not happy as I'm on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NIGHTWALKERZ 88, Nov 25, 2022.

1. HELP

I've been hit with an enforcement 2 week ban I can't do anything an I don't know why and I can't find anywhere telling me why I'm not happy as I'm on Xbox 24/7 all most due health anyone help or advise here please

:)

NIGHTWALKERZ 88, Nov 25, 2022
  2. B0t0S Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

Try clearing the cache on your HDD.
  3. lm Benjamin Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

yeah i have and it works for about 30 seconds then it comes up with disc unreadable, it also still skips from 80% to 100%
  4. GrzegorzBak Win User

HELP HELP HELP HELP

you can try to recover your gamertag. if you have a possibility try to download the game into a different storage drive (usb disc for example).
  5. SylvanMartin Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

sorry about this post i have fix my problem

thanks anyway
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

help help help HELP HELP HELP ME

You need to provide more information. What error do you recieve when you try to sign in?
Thema:

HELP

1. HELP - Similar Threads - HELP

2. I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, anyone help please?: I have redeemed a code for a game but it isnt downloading, can anyone advise please? 1ea32001-0cee-47dd-94f1-b4bde3ce96f4
  3. I cannot restart my laptop? How can you help me ?

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot restart my laptop? How can you help me ?: I have a laptop that freedos and when I setup windows 10 into my laptop I see a blue screen and write on the screen that windows stop code( SESSION1 INITIALIZATION FAILED) what can I do for this...
  4. What do I do? Please help!

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do? Please help!: I bought 3 Xbox gift cards for my friend ( digital codes ) off of Amazon for 250 I bought 2 100 and 1 for 50. 2 of them worked and one didn’t my friend got this error code saying “This code wasn't...
  5. Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does Microsoft not make an effort to help me get my hacked account back even after the...: I have stayed on the Xbox and Microsoft side of the world for countless years spending hundreds if not thousands on games, in-game purchases, steaming accounts, and much more. I NEED HELP...
  6. I need help regarding mcpe achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding mcpe achievements: I once played mcpe in my old phone, connected my microsoft account and got many achievements, 48/122, however since its old, its gone now, i bought new phone, installed mcpe, used the same...
  7. I keep getting disconnected from my party please help

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I keep getting disconnected from my party please help: Please help [img] affbe3a2-2693-4fcb-ae6e-4f21c5093a79
  8. Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game loads up with rainbow pixels & tears all over screen, someone help please: [img] It loads the game up fine to me I screen, then as soon as I load my saved game up, this covers my whole screen. Have tried switching HDMI cable, there’s nothing wrong with the cable has my...
  9. Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help guys. Some guy removed my alias email and changed it.(I have proof of this) can...: He removed my alias email and changed it. I have proof of this in my email when they told me. Please microsoft help me secure it eb370d56-bed5-4f7f-8491-65fc702dbd00
  10. Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with Xbox not letting me download a game I own!!: Just. Got a series s came from Xbox one s. Trying to download gta, a message pop up and says you own this game, then I click on it it also says “check back in a little bit where having trouble...